Euphoria Cookies reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Euphoria Cookies.

December 21, 2016
h........0
The CraftCannabis product of his Strain from Las Vegas, NV is very delectable! It definitely has qualities of the GirlScoutCookies or GSC and definitely the uplifting sativa high you get from the Euphoria. Taste and smell is lucrative and enchanting almost like Christmas! The Apothecary Shoppe is where it's at!
April 13, 2017
W........9
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE STRAIN! A little gets you where you need to go but lets you still focus on the ride. What I love the most is that it doesn't prevent you from being able to sleep!
March 1, 2017
b........2
fluffy really nice crystals and face smacking High 👽👌
January 7, 2017
r........t
👍🏾👍🏾 its defiantly a cookie strain. Sweet taste. Fluffy & sticky all & all pretty bud.
February 20, 2017
a........a
Honestly, just smoked this last night, and it was pretty smooth. It took a few minutes for the high to kick in, and the munchies are wild! I honestly give this strain 5 stars! now excuse me, I'm going to wake and bake once more. LOL
November 15, 2017
r........5
I could instantly feel my mood improve as I’d been feeling a little down all day, was able to get very stoned even before I finished my first bowl after work. Easily one of my favorite strains I’ve had so far.
January 17, 2017
d........0
My new favorite strain!! I was able to work, feel relaxed and forget the pain all at the same time. Definitely uplifting and euphoric, helps you focus bringing positive thoughts to mind. Also great for lack of appetite and picky eaters. A little goes a long way with this one and the aroma is just delicious :)
February 16, 2018
j........4
Made me feel inspired. Helped me feel less stressed and more creative. Writing and yoga was nicer ✨