Fucking Incredible reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Fucking Incredible.

Sleepy 34%
Insomnia 30%
Anxious 3%

June 4, 2020
I picked up a 1/4 for $90 @ Med City Hollywood... holy fuck... Not at all Incredible and a waste of money. Was SO dissatisfied after reading great reviews... I will place blame on the Med City... it was the second time I’ve received shit products from them... Go into the dispensary so you will know what you’re getting. Med City is possibly getting their weed from overgrown parking lots because the flowers are definitely not medicinal
February 22, 2020
The name say it all:)
February 1, 2020
Really feeling dizzy. Shits pretty great.
December 1, 2019
My chest went from feeling like a burning, painful void to a giant pillow. This strain definitely lives up to its name. If you're looking for a sign to give it a try, this is it. You'll feel the anxiety and stress melt away. A pretty smooth smoke too.
November 22, 2019
Name says it all. Hard hitting indica will have you slumped out and super hungry for a long time.
November 3, 2019
Best heavy indica strain I've ever had.
August 6, 2019
This Indica strain gave me instant pain relief and tons of energy. Totally mellowed out all the negativity and helped me stay positive and creative! I am a kaleidoscope artist and this supercharges my brain in creativity!