Gelato reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Gelato.

Sort by
May 3, 2016
Loading...Sleepy
Loading...Tingly
I have smoked a lot of marijuana in my time and I have to say there isn't anything quite like Gelato, 10 out of 10 all the way around. If you call yourself a stoner and haven't tried this powerful strain of flower, you've never even been high before.
November 20, 2016
Loading...Energetic
Loading...Focused
This strain continues to stay in my top 3!!! I start on this strain in the early evening and on through dinner and bed. Very euphoric and calming. Happy grin is usually present non-stop. I'm still able to be productive and want to move around. No couch lock here, which is why this is my #1 HYBRID !!!
March 8, 2017
Loading...Relaxed
This one is definitely heavy and happy. All worries are gone and relaxation reigns supreme. With Gelato you're not active but not tired either. A floaty trip to the fridge and some Simpsons. Yeah.
September 9, 2015
this is a strain for a person thinks alot; normal thoughts become more intriguing as the cerebral effects of this strain take you for a ride... A+
May 1, 2016
Loading...Happy
Loading...Relaxed
That Ellzey person got it right. Can't have said it better myself. I mean literally because I feel friggen great about myself on this strain. Just some amazing feel good cannabis. Have mine in terp sugar form from dankman in the North Bay. Great in a concentrate. A little on the Indica side as several others have noted before me. I personally like to mix in a bit of a Sativa just to give the high a little more kick as this strain can get sort of lazy and have you meander if you were planning on doing something afterwards.
January 10, 2016
Loading...Aroused
Loading...Energetic
Loading...Euphoric
This is Gelato#41 from Cookies in SF. Nice pungent sweet lavender funnkk. Great hybrid for all day and night. Uplifting and creative herb!
August 5, 2016
Loading...Focused
Loading...Tingly
Loading...Dry eyes
Amazing!!! Amazing!! WOW WOW I never in my life thought I would be able to have the taste of Italian Gelato in my mouth while I am medicating, its AMAZING! HiGh Head High and my body was cool and bit numb! wow.... its my new high... Thank you #KingKushCollective
May 6, 2016
Loading...Happy
Loading...Sleepy
WOW!!!! This is an absolutely amazing strain. Picked up half an oz of Gelato #45 for $200 from the Cookies SF. Although I can't say much for the dispensary itself, this top shelf flower is absolutely amazing! Beautiful purple buds glistening with trichomes and orange hairs. The smell is fruity and pungent, and I'm definitely keeping some of this around just so I can smell it again. The trim on these nugs is impeccable, very few stems and no leaves, just beautiful purple buds. The taste of fruity, creamy gelato bursts into your mouth with each hit you take. I have tried this with both a vaporiser (Volcano) and a bong, and each toke always leaves me yearning for more. Meanwhile, the high is slightly indica-dominant, but not couch locking. Gelato relaxes the body and the mind, while also lifting mood. Pain melts away as does stress. Even though this is a rather pricey strain at $20 a gram or $55 an eighth, it is a completely unique strain which every true cannasseur should try at least once. Goes well with it's parent, Sunset Sherbet!

Buy strains with similar effects to Gelato

Order online. Same-day pickup or delivery in