Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Gelato.

Creative 28%
Insomnia 11%
Anxious 3%

1,444
HMU On t.e.l.e.g.r.amM-/m OR S.n.a.p-c.h.a.tty/.t Only on the p.l.u.g for great and best dealsss on top quality g.a.s on INDICA-/A , HYBRID-D AND SATIVA-/A🔥🔥🔥🔥 I have been have been doing good b.u.s.i.n.e.s.s.s-/and will keep doing till I die @-@p.l.u.g🔌 🔌 🔥 💯 Touchdown 📦 🚛 Bring every s.t.o.na—-together has always been my goals ! Lemme know what you think 🔌🔌🔌🔌 📦📦📦✈️ Let’s do this 🚪 📦 on @@@-p.l.u.g msg Hmu t.e.l.e.g.r.a.m///////-@flex123q W1ckr:.. @weed10 S.n.a.p-c.h.a.t=me//////-@weedpIug77 t.e.x.t what you need and smoke with less stress
We do samples,pills too🤔bars&,addrall🔥🔥Looking for buds??🔥Hey🔥🔥Great🔥🔥 smoke we sell. 🔥 good nose to it the flavors msg📦📦🔥nine_:🔥zero::_🔥9:_-_'..three&:_-_🔥.4:_-_'🔥.one_:-'_🔥.zero_+-:_*🔥six_:-_'🔥.2:_-_'_🔥..three 📦🔥 Surprisingly impressive strains🔥we🔥Shipp too, got a very clean/fresh taste💯🔥Makes notably more creative and I like my own ideas a lot more I have been growing for years.🔥 interested msg, discounts onnn lbs🌿🌿
2 days ago
They should name it Gogeta because it’s the perfect hybrid.
2 days ago
this is a very loud and pungent cultivar that definitely has the cookies stamp on it's terpenes and flavonoids! I prefer this balance to a straight indica or sativa. great overall body high with a nice euphoria as you vaporize start low and work up this one tastes amazing! 23 years smoking and I've got to say this is one of my favorites! if you have a high tolerance or just want something that is special look no further!
4 days ago
Nice mellow, pretty solid 2 hr
6 days ago
Quickly became a favorite. I enjoy this both in flower and vape forms. Makes me ask, why don’t I always feel like this. Very relaxing and slightly euphoric.
6 days ago
12/10. Gelato hits different. Starts off with a chill high and ends and in a good sleep.
October 11, 2020
Great strain. Tastes delicious and had me incredibly relaxed with 2 or 3 rips from the bong. Very heavy hitter, which I personally found to get me kind of lazy, although got me creative and thinking of many things I could do.