GlueChee reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain GlueChee.

GlueChee strain effects

Reported by 6 real people like you

GlueChee reviews

Sort by
May 7, 2019
I got this from the Tree House dispensary here in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The aroma and flavor are so pungent. The flower is dense, sprinkled with frosty thc crystalline. Super soft, sticky and stinky. Definitely a perfect blend it's ancestors. We were smoking this out back and my bro could smell it from the front door lol, no cap ☺ it's awesome 👍
April 3, 2019
Loading...Aroused
Mind blowing
April 19, 2021
Loading...Relaxed
Loading...Tingly
This is a very nice strain for me especially after a long stressful day at work!!! I compare the great mellow feeling to OG Kush(Ohio dispensaries) but this Gluechee has a slightly stronger head buzz than the OG Kush. The taste is nothing to write home about, very earthy, I know this may sound odd but it taste like regular weed taste. It taste like it should be called reefer lol lol lol see told you odd right?? No couch lock but very chill!!! In my top 5 after work choices!!! A decent daytime medicine as well.
April 1, 2021
Barely got a buzz off of it. I got it because of the amazing reviews. Very disappointed.
June 12, 2019
Loading...Happy
pretty nice, a bit fluffy n stiiicky, smelly and actually pretty smooth n tasty. nice medicinal properties lol
September 13, 2020
Highly impressed with the flavors from this. Smoked a BHO infused joint of Gluechee and it brought me back to walking around Christmas markets with a cup of mulled wine in Germany. Earthy and spicy for sure but still sweet. Left me feeling pretty chill and happy.

Buy strains with similar effects to GlueChee

Order online. Same-day pickup or delivery in