Golden Tiger reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Golden Tiger.

November 1, 2017
c........p
THIS IS MY NEW FAV STRAIN, it's very unlifting!! Shit have you Energized and giggly af. If you depressed this the shit for you.
October 12, 2017
P........e
Just ripped into some Golden Tiger. Anxiety and stress melted away followed by an extremely invigorating buzz. A++
January 8, 2018
m........7
Definitely the best strain I have tried for depression so far. Not overwhelming and helps the anxiety roll away. Did not feel any paranoia at all but had some pretty extreme dry mouth. Will be hoping this is available regularly
April 28, 2018
a........w
really good get up and go strain.
April 30, 2018
s........2
Favorite sativa, very clean, talkative, mentally stimulating. 13 week flower tries ones patience but well worth the wait. Genetic excellence by ace seeds.
July 3, 2018
T........y
One of the best strains I’ve ever tried. Makes you feel exceptionally happy, creative and is perfect head high. Over all I highly recommend if you can get your hands on some.
April 7, 2019
c........s
Listen listen listen I suffer from, I’d say bad anxiety! on a level of Anxiety -> bad anxiety -> severe anxiety... I hope that makes sense haha Well yeah, that’s gone now. Took a dab of this lovely strain (crumble by 2020) Within a minute I was on the couch having a conversation with my dad about life and goals without sounding like a stoned turkey, but yet speaking clear and well pronounced! Very clear headed and relaxed. I feel wonderful. Not a worry in the world. I couldn’t recommend a strain anymore As cliche as it sounds This is my new favorite strain Golden tiger I love you
January 9, 2019
a........r
Golden Tiger is an absolutely and absurdly excellent cultivar that I never expected to see available...and yet here it is, in Maryland; a gorgeous cut of this excellent sativa for chronic pain, anxiety, and general relaxation without too much sedation. Has an interesting flavor; a spicy, fruity flavor more reminiscent of Malawi than Thai and has a neat additional tropical / fruity affectation more apparent in its taste.