Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Grape Kush.

Grape Kush effects

Insomnia
19% of people say it helps with insomnia

August 31, 2016
J........c
Got this as a C02 oil, that tests at 80%Thc made by the Quarry, very terpy and tasty. Has really nice kush flavour undertones. Effects wise it's what I love in a good hybrid, a thick cloudy head high comes on right away and within 5-10 mins you slip into a nice kush body high that is sucking you down accompanied by a slight body float. It really is lovely, if I come across this and it has been grown well I will defiantly give it a go.
January 4, 2015
A........d
I picked Grape Kush from Arizona Cannabis Society..Grape kush is amazing for PTSD and chronic pain.So light and smooth grape taste cured to perfection just fire! Slept very well and relieved my pain very well.Grape kush effect's remind me of the body buzz of Northern Light's long lasting range from 2-3 hours great effect and little cerebral felt like Yoda thinking of life as a philosopher.If you see it picked it up it's a KOBE strain you just can't pass it !!
August 12, 2015
c........e
Having sex on this reminded me of how it felt the first time...fucking incredible.
December 19, 2012
k........a
great for anxiety, this is a morning/daytime strain for anyone who always needs a calm-me-down but still has stuff to do
June 4, 2014
E........0
Grape Kush has a sweet grapey smell, really Pungent and sorta cheesey. But great over all body high good for just relaxing after a days work i wouldent use this strain if u have to do alot of tasks witch inclueds physical work. Really Euphoric for the first half hour to 45mins. then u just get really tired i wasent suprised most grape and purp strains knock you out there all the same but i like this one probley because of the kush cross in it but good overall smell taste and body high , 4.5 out 5.
April 23, 2011
A........s
Tastiest smoke of the Kushs in my opinion. A joint of this can work wonders for a headache. Very euphoric/contemplative high.
July 28, 2012
g........t
I smoked a small bowl to taste the bud which tasted like sour grapes and smelled strongly of sour grapes, then I rolled a joint that was shared with two others and its been over an hour and im still feeling nice, a good indica sativa hybrid, a good body and head high together, but more a body high. about 70/30.
February 17, 2015
C........r
I rolled a joint of grape kush today and I gotta say it's a new fave of mine. I forgot just how good it is :P A nice, strong, euphoric high. I noticed my body began to relax after the first couple of puffs. Good for muscle relaxation, pain, also gives a nice head high. I like the taste too, it's sweet and a little earthy. Nice in the evening <3