Green Cheese reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Green Cheese.

Green Cheese effects

Insomnia
16% of people say it helps with insomnia

February 25, 2017
n........8
Got the couch lock yesterday lol but completely pain free and my mind was on point. Couldn't lose at scrabble hahaha
February 14, 2017
s........d
I liked Green Cheese a lot - bought 7 grams for the holidays, and I gotta say, it did it's job. Kept us happy, upbeat, and energized enough to occasionally cook feasts before settling back down to watch TV. Overall a great sativa leaning hybrid.
February 6, 2017
w........6
One of thr best I've had. Gave me that everything is better feeling. Relaxed anti-anxiety and no pain. slight couch lock. Nice cerebral enhancement
February 23, 2017
H........6
More cheese than crack with this strain. I didn't have great experiences with other cheese phenos and this one is not much different. I experienced some energy increase, but that was accompanied by a slack-jawed high that wouldn't quit. Green cheese creeps in nice, but soon takes over your critical cognitive faculties, which is no fun for me. Probably a very good anti-anxiety and pain mitigating strain. Because of the aforementioned benefits I give it four stars. ~like/follow thanks :)
October 6, 2017
C........t
Anxious
Been smoking everyday for thirty years. Hated GreenCheese. In fact, disliked it so much that I sold it and purchased another strain with the money. The taste is awful. The after-effect is heavy and drowsy. Smell is pungent. I wouldn't get it even if it was the only one around. Green Cheese is on my NoList. Can I give it zero stars? I guess I can't.
April 5, 2017
i........Y
It helped with my back pain! This was the first time I have felt completely pain free!
October 22, 2017
m........n
I actually really like this strain, even though I expected to hate it. I get a functional but strong high that is both energizing but relaxing. The buds are beautiful, but grind dry and almost turn powdery if you’re not careful. I’d definitely buy this again, and might even seek it out.
May 22, 2017
4........m
Fat sticky pillowy buds, good smell, good taste. Really does make you focused I can't stress that enough! it's not too strong so I'd say it's a good strain for the amateur smoker as well. Great strain to get creative on too, not really a couch lock but you'll enjoy it more if you're chilling. Will buy again.