Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Hawaiian.

Hawaiian effects

Creative 41%
Fatigue 12%
Anxious 6%

March 17, 2015
E........0
Hawaiian smells really tropical and sweet with a little citrus thrown in but it tastes almost like nothing it's just really sweet it's like sugar there's no taste its just sweet , so I geuss the way to describe the taste is sugar cane. The effects come on quite quick right to the head really buzzy sativa crazy boost of motivation and energy I have ADD and this helps a lot with my needing to stay focused. Colors are more vivid it's a really great sativa lifts your mood very well. 4.6 out of 5 for me one of my favorites
January 6, 2015
d........s
Upon reading the previous reviews of this happy little strain I felt it was necessary to go on a mission to get me some of my own. It was quite easy to find a place that had some, thank you Colorado. I was quite happy when I smelt the fluffy rich buds. It wasn't like anything I have ever smelt before. Everything about this strain is positive. Smells even better while you grind it, and it makes your keef catcher fat and full. I was only able to get two hits in (Had some unwanted eye balls watching me) but hot damn!!!!!!! Immediately I felt happy and every little thing about life that bothered me gained a resolution. Oh and did I mention It makes you talk nonstop? Only in a good way. Thank you Hawaiian strain for bringing back my happy-go-lucky goofy self that I have come to miss!!
October 7, 2016
P........o
The history of Pakalōlō (the Hawaiian word for cannabis meaning: crazy or numbing tobacco; paka = tobacco, lōlō = crazy or numbing) in Hawai’i is a subject shrouded in mystery and myth, lost in the aromatic mists of time, similar to the now extinct dinosaurs of the hit movie Jurassic Park filmed here on the breathtaking Hawaiian islands we call home. As those of us lucky enough to have deeply inhaled sweet pungent mind warping tropical Hawaiian Pakalōlō strains like Maui Wowie, Kona Gold, Puna Buddaz, Kaua’i Electric, and Moloka’i Purpz can attest, true authentic Hawaiian Pakalōlō is the finest and most exquisite delicacy in all of the cannabis kingdom. Unfortunately numerous Hawaiian Pakalolo strains have followed the dinosaurs down the road to extinction. Hawaiian Pakalōlō is an endangered species, holding on by a hemp thread connected to the hearts and souls of Hawai’i ‘Ohana (family) who have dedicated their lives to preserve the heritage of Hawaiian Pakalōlō genetics, guerilla growing freedom fighters engaged in an unjust war against a sacred medicinal plant utilized by humanity as a medicine, rope, fabric, paper, along with countless other applications as far back as 8000 B.C. Many epic Hawaiian Landrace strains have already gone extinct due to a cannabis eradication program known here in Hawai’i as Operation Green Harvest, as well as the introduction of many non-Hawaiian Pakalōlō strains like ’98 Aloha White Widow who originates from Amsterdam and finishes weeks before longer flowering Hawaiian Sativa strains like Kona Gold (finishing in 10-14 weeks as opposed to White Widow and her expedited 8 weeks of flowering) saving weeks of paying the high cost of electricity in Hawai’i for indoor growers or finishing outdoors before Green Harvest helicopters can descend from the sky armed with automatic weapons to pilfer Pakalōlō cultivated in paradise, caressed by warm loving rays of tropical Hawaiian sunlight.
July 8, 2012
e........5
One of my top three and a childhood favorite. Nice fruity smell and ironically smells like Hawaii. Very good strain and is a must have. You have to try this strain sometime throughout your life.
March 13, 2016
P........r
Hawaiian sativa is an interesting strain for me. Potent with a high THC concentration, smoking this flower out of a basic glass pipe, there were two sides. On one hand, I packed a fairly large bowl, smoke daily, and this bud got me straight up blazed. My girlfriend said it made me overly sarcastic and annoying, which, in part, was due to her being completely sober. Also, the day after, many parts of my body feel inflamed right now though that could be due to the two vaccinations the doc gave me on Friday. (*sidenote: regardless of the vaccinations possibly being a factor, I have only found one strain that takes care of all my normal inflammation)
January 30, 2016
B........d
Greetings, First of all, the taste, it´s a little bit sweet and it has a dry-smoeky texture that lasts in the mouth for a while, the buds smelled like shit though. The hit was almost instantaneusly. It was very fun actually, with mates a lot of jokes and laughing about deep dishs. We were very creatives really, making up stories and shit. Well, you know that high... Está chida.
December 28, 2016
b........9
Hawaiian is an amazing and tasty sativa with a very mellow head high. stress and irritability become much more manageable with this delicious strain. I've only been able to get it as a concentrate and so this review is based on all of the other strains I've experienced in shatter form. This strain doesn't hit you with full effects immediately but you'll be too busy to notice the rest of the effects trickling in. An onset of euphoria and relaxation are noticed first, and then a slight tingle in your face. unlike some haze varieties , this shouldn't give you a runny nose. it will give you a haze like high that will make chores and errands much more enjoyable slowly fading away to clear-headed and perhaps whatever fatigue you might be prone to again later. Hawaiian has a delicious tropical taste that when paired with its effects, almost begs to be eaten for breakfast. If you have trouble eating and getting started in the mornings like I do, I would highly recommend you try Hawaiian for its tasty and energizing effects which helps stimulate appetite and settle stomachs for a light breakfast.
July 31, 2014
N........0
Now my number one Sativa strain! Kicks the fatigue and pain away due to MS! Also one of my favourite tasting buds!