Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain I-95.

Hungry 30%
Creative 30%
Lack of appetite 12%
Anxious 2%

September 15, 2020
Rolled up a tight q and went to town about an hour ago. Tastes like a runway on a big inhale but exhales almost like acidic coffee. Very solid vibes for sure. Slows down time a bit without putting you to bed
August 27, 2020
Good punch in the face then giggly buzz. High thc can cause withdrawal symptoms
August 1, 2020
great hybrid, great for work
July 6, 2020
Calms me down and helps my nausea and stimulates my appetite enough that I can eat. Tastes amazing, like spiced cider.
June 15, 2020
Leafly is inaccurate when they say this strain is not available within 20 miles of my home. It's available at muv Wellington 4 miles away. Why the false info that helps nobody? Do they only list paid advertisers? It's a nice strain. I give it 4.5 - 4.6
May 24, 2020
solid hybrid I'd say its a skunk soaked in lemon. Trichomes definitely glisten and offer a beautiful sight. vaporizes and smokes great nice, slow onset to a nice steady incline of relaxation and focus. Great for anxiety and great for those who are looking for a daytime strain, or even nighttime if you increase your dose. This truly is the 50/50 hybrid.
May 16, 2020
I am enjoying Ilera's I-95 flower containing around 16% THCa. It smells delightful and sweet but doesn't taste as sweet as it smells. Tastes good, but slightly more harsh than I expected given the sweet smell. It's a nice truly balanced hybrid that leaves me so chill and pain-free with enough energy to make an awesome dinner. I am very alert, and not couch-locked, but relaxed. Not a care do I have right now. I feel bliss. I didn't have crazy munchies but timed my dosing right to enjoy dinner, and flavors were enhanced. (Potato salad and a home-made Cuban sandwich!) Back on track. I feel creative and very chill and now will ease into some art.
May 5, 2020