5.0

I came across a Jack Herer concentrate, has high terps and is incredible. This stuff makes you feel so good it's not even funny....well yea it is funny lol, anyways the taste on this stuff has got to be some of the best tasting concentrate I've ever had, tastes like very true Jack Herer. Best used for Anxiety, Depression, Spasms, & Pain in my opinion. They were raving about it at the dispensery saying "this Holy Water Jack Herer is just amazing" well the person in front of me skipped it and I'm very glad they did as it was the last one. If you come across "Holy Water" Jack Herer you HAVE to try it regardless of if you prefer Sativa, Hybrid and or Indica. This stuff is the Bee's Knee's my friends.

CreativeEuphoricFocusedGigglyHappyRelaxedTalkativeTinglyUplifted