Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain LA OG.

LA OG effects

Muscle spasms
18% of people say it helps with muscle spasms

May 1, 2015
s........s
Incredible stuff. Makes my wife so horny, that we ended up having a threesome with another girl!
October 16, 2014
h........8
been sick with acute bronchitis. took a zpack yesterday and slept. woke up at 3am, and couldn't stop thinking that my first bong hit or two would put me back to sleep. it's 5am now and four more loads later. not sleepy, but relaxed, and i feel fan-fucking-tastic physically. i will sleep later. fixing to go and DESTROY the waffle house down the road.
May 1, 2015
k........1
If you're in pain or can't sleep...try this. I suffer from insomnia and endometriosis (painful girl disease). Not even Ambien or Lunesta can help me sleep, but one bowl from this will knock me out. Pain wise, 15 mintues later I can't feel anything. This is SUPER strong though. I once smoked 3 bowls and was so high I felt paralyzed. Still my go-to Indica though.
December 11, 2016
L........9
Best product out of everything that I have tried for pain. And it really helps me sleep. I also seem to wak up in less pain. Other positives, I don't fight trying to hide my red eyes when I go out in the morning. I don't go to bed with hunger pains. I use it in a tincture.
November 20, 2011
K........e
Man, this is like my third or fourth hit over the course of the last couple of weeks. And wow! I love how the L.A. OG grabs your face and frees the spirit and the stress. Great head high, starting to tingle down the arms and spine. It gets into your toes making stretching said toes an absolute delight. Just fan those damn toes out and feel the universe! Eyes feel airy and light. A little dry in the eyes and mouth. Thanks to MedicalHerbs4U for hooking me up with this delightful strain. I'll be back for an 1/8th!
February 2, 2015
g........k
This strain is a god sent for anyone looking for a heavy hitting indica. I picked up a half oz from Sacred Seed (Med) in Denver. I had tried just about every indica they had and nothing was strong enough until they suggested I tried LA OG. The buds are a medium light green with light brown/orange hairs running through the middle of the buds. The smell is exactly like Fruity Pebbles. The smoke is my favorite part, its actually a refreshing aftertaste. The high is heavy and quick, should only take about 20 minutes for your eyes to start to feel really heavy then it should spread to the rest of your body. It's a perfect nighttime strain.
October 28, 2012
A........s
Very strong pain reliever. Don't plan on doing much after smoking this.
July 11, 2011
b........2
Very dank stuff, long red clusters of hairs with very green leaves that only peak out barely from the ton of whitish amber crystals. The high was strong and was prominent in my forehead and fingertips but was overall a full body and head buzz. Also made me feel more creative, but the high was so enjoyable it was difficult to get going on anything.