Lilac Diesel reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Lilac Diesel.

Lilac Diesel effects

Fatigue
13% of people say it helps with fatigue

December 4, 2019
d........e
[Curaleaf, FL - 21%] Overall fairly happy with this one. Nice healthy dense nugs that broke up nicely as well. Not any clear purple but maybe the slightest hue of pink/lavender? Regardless it helped calm my muscle spasms. I have scoliosis, degenerative disc disease, along with multiple herniated & bulging discs (among many other things). Needless to say I have my fair share of pain. This strain helped to numb me up a little bit (that tingly feeling in your muscles) - and it gave me a solid case of the giggles, which I always appreciate it. 8/10 would get again.
May 25, 2020
K........n
A sativa-leaning hybrid that’s my new go to for a functional high. Very pleasant and flowery smelling and tasting. This strain keeps you focused and doesn’t hit you with short term memory loss that many strains do. No more walking into a room and forgetting why you’re in there! You can carry on a conversation and get chores and errands done efficiently while feeling happy and creative, it reduces pain as well. What more could you want?
February 7, 2020
T........9
Awesome. Creativity flowed. While we didn't solve for world peace we figured out a $40 solution to a $500 problem....we think
November 10, 2019
S........o
Magnificent sativa. Heady, but not intoxicating. Great chill type of sativa good for grilling, chilling, socializing, board games, enjoying nature, you know, chill kinds of things. I wouldn't call it energizing as much as it is stimulating. What I mean is I don't think this would be good for very physical activities, but for more mental type of things, I'd highly recommend. It gets your brain going and gives good focus. Great for first timers.
April 6, 2020
G........e
(Inhale - Oregon, 24.6% THC) This strain was pretty good for being half price at the local dispensary. Picked up an eighth and the wonderful smell of terpinolene and strong lilac scent, with hints of diesel throughout hit me as I opened the container it was held in. Flavor and aftertaste a solid 8, but as someone who usually smokes haze, durban poison and the like it's no surprise I love the terp profile. Decently faded and medicated after a nice dose, makes for okay joints but maybe a bit too sticky depending on the potency. Relatively smooth smoke out of a bong, and out of my desktop vape the taste was top notch. Since this was a budget strain for me I considered it more one to vape, but really anything does a good strain like this justice.
November 29, 2019
M........e
Great sativa for new users as well as experienced! Emphasis on the uplifting/talkative qualities.
November 30, 2019
M........n
Anxious
Picked up flower (21%) at Curaleaf in Florida. Came on quickly and strong. Felt the sativa side even though listed as a hybrid, very energized and euphoric feeling. Not a huge fan of the flavor (not bad, I just prefer a sweeter taste - everyone is different), diesel/fuel is a perfect description. A nice wake and bake. Lower quantities worked better for me as anxiety sneaked in when I smoked too much. Not a top favorite but would still recommend, especially for sativa lovers.
May 14, 2020
T........4
My first experience with this strain. I got a top shelf quarter, $17 a gram. The jar appeal was through the roof. Huge nugs covered with trichomes, and dripping with terpenes. The smell was sublime, definitely floral if lilac doesn’t come straight to mind. It was tacky and stuck together when I broke it up. The effect were hybrid, as the bud tender had suggested. Immediate, deep, rich euphoria hit so fast I had a fit of laughter about the quality of the weed. That faded into a sedated happy calm. Then I ate literally everything in the house and crashed for the night. It’s as good as advertised.