5.0

I grew African Buzz (a special selection of Malawi Gold) and all I've got to say is... I really, really, really like this stuff. It grew easily. Had a mildew problem. This plant resisted better than any of the other strains growing. While flowering, the smell wasn't too strong, pretty easy to conceal if you just had one or two growing at home. It smelled like lemon Pledge and Bazooka Joe bubblegum... it's a weird combo, imagine smelling freshly cut lemongrass while chewing on that powdery pink gum you'd find in packs of hockey/baseball cards... that's very close. Not really my favourite smell but I can see how some would probably like this a lot. Overall, probably among the best weed I've smoked. No skunk/cat pee smell in here at all. Very easy smell to conceal if you'd have to try. Very sativa effect after about 10 minutes what feels like nothing. At first, you don't feel very high... but it guilds and builds. I feel pressure behind the eyes and a dry mouth. Energized but also relaxed (not sleepy). This stuff actually does a good job waking you up... like espresso coffee. I do feel my heart beating kinda faster but it isn't bad at all and it eases-up after another 10 minutes. No paranoia. This stuff always brings me to a wonderful place. Makes me feel so empathetic, happy, a little silly, playful and giggly. There is lots of euphoria in this high... feels like I could burst out laughing if someone would do something silly. This stuff will put a grin on your face and it will leave you functional... but I know I probably couldn't drive while on this. People around you will probably notice you are high when you're on this magical stuff. This weed doesn't make me hungry nor does it make me horny HOWEVER I just know that things like eating would feel good... so would listening to music... dancing would feel quite nice when on this. As for sex, this stuff makes me feel sensual rather than horny. Yeah... makes you want to have that "tantric" sort of sex. Generally speaking... this stuff accentuates pleasure, whatever that pleasure may be. One thing I wish this didn't do so well is destroy short-term memory. It's a very "having your keys in your hand while you're looking for them... all while forgetting what you were looking for in the first place" kinda weed. Amazing!!!

ArousedEuphoricGigglyHappyRelaxedTalkativeTingly