Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Maui Wowie.

Energetic 44%
Creative 38%
Fatigue 14%
Anxious 3%

1,161
a week ago
its been awhile since I had one of my top 3 stains. Maui wowie is sooooo good. I have never had the laughs so hard in my life. I have only had it 3 times and every time I would fall back into love.
October 11, 2020
This is one amazing strain. It tastes so tropical fruity that I honestly can't believe it. The high comes on quick for me and it hits hard! Not all stains are able to get me high and I'm excited that this one does. I get a warm buzz in my body then I get happy and giggly. I love to laugh and this strain delivers every time! My new favorite.
October 8, 2020
First time trying this beauty. Really enjoyed it. Smoked a big fat joint with the boys and watched David Attenborough. We wanna save the planet now
October 4, 2020
I've always wanted to try this since seeing it on half baked. I finally got to sample and it let me tell you wow! The buds are tight and covered in kief. Smell is fruity peppery with some earthy tones. Smokes real nice, not too harsh on lung. Affects are almost immediate with. Relaxing head high and a mild body buzz. The thing with this strain is, the highest gets more intense every few minutes until you peak and you've spaced out for half hour. Would recommend this strain but it might overwhelm the novice smoker.
September 27, 2020
Euphoric Uplifted...Flavorful taste...Seriously focused high.
September 25, 2020
I went to get some Dhurban Poison, but they accidentally gave me this strain. I was upset at first, but decided f**k it, I’ve heard of it before. I tried it out, only a half g in a j, and it still got me to the place I needed to be and kept me there all day
September 14, 2020
Great easy strain I ever smoked. Just the perfect combination of energy and good vibes to go through my day and spread the happiness with the people around me
September 12, 2020
If you can get over the peppery taste, it’s some decent stuff.