2.0

I was never going to write a review on this but something interesting happened to me that I have to mention. I live 100 miles from the Mexican border and this was the only weed I knew. Layers of compressed shitty bud filled with seed.I grew up on it. It's been a long time since I've smoked me some Reggie so about a week ago while I was low on cash I decided to buy and ounce. ( lol 60$) This Reggie reeked of skunky lime, was quite sticky, not terribly compressed, light crystals and I have only found 2 seeds and about a 1/4 of the way through. The taste is like woody limes. The high goes straight through your head and out of the front of my face. Makes me happy and giggly, somewhat energetic. But, like the old Reggie it sometimes causes headaches and will not last long. Also very spacey, find it hard to concentrate.

Form and method