4.0

I was very pleased with this strain. My dealer said it is og kush crossed with misty and hawaiin snow. The buds are dense sticky and smell very strongly of citrus. I have to keep this in a glass jar because the smell is very pungant. The high the strain provided me was very pleasant, happy, and uppy. This bud gave me a nice boost of energy and permi-grin for the entire time i was high. I smoked a 3g blunt between 3 people and it got us all increadably baked for about 3 hours. This bud seemed to burn slower than buds normally do. The blunt seemed to last for an extremely long period of time. This is a strain i would definately reccomend for seasoned smokers.

EnergeticHappyUplifted