Motorbreath reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Motorbreath.

Motorbreath strain effects

Reported by 316 real people like you

Motorbreath strain helps with

• 28% of people say it helps with Anxiety
  • 23% of people say it helps with Stress
  • 21% of people say it helps with Depression

This info is sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Seek the advice of a health professional before using cannabis for a medical condition.

Motorbreath reviews

Sort by
April 7, 2019
Loading...Relaxed
I had this while I was in Vegas. I became pleasantly and delightfully high after just a few hits, and I’m a daily smoker. I didn’t perceive any negatives except for that I ran out.
June 13, 2019
Loading...Giggly
Loading...Happy
Loading...Talkative
Strain: MotorBreath. Dispensary: Maribis of Springfield, Illinois The smell reminds me of a time I was walking to my car at 3 am to go to work, only to be approached by a skunk. It’s so pungent with skunkiness, it’s honestly the stinkiest bud I’ve ever bought. If you’ve ever had the strain G6, this strains smells pretty similar. Skunk, fuel, and hints of sweet citrus are present when opening the motorbreath. Appearance: Y’all ever watch Nickelodeon? The color of this is green just like the slime. Along with that, the other ‘green’ color is nearly non existent. It looks like Jack Frost stopped by and took a nap on the bud. It has beautiful orange hairs with purple appearing across the buds. It’s one of the most pleasant looking marijuana strains I’ve put my hands on. I’ve been smoking near daily for close to 7 years, and this stuff is probably the best looking & smelling marijuana I’ve seen yet. Effects: I feel very psychedelic-like. I smoked one bowl...and I literally have the perfect high at the moment. Not too much, but still extremely enjoyable. I feel mostly relaxed, and relieved. 10/10 strain
April 13, 2019
Loading...Energetic
Loading...Focused
I love me some Chemdawg so when I saw this strain I had to grab some. The chemical is very strong. The SFV adds a sweet/sour note and extra bright white resin. The high is similar to Chem 91 for me. It's a slight creeper, then once it hits you, all is well. It starts with a head calm. Then that melts into a full-body euphoria. Sour chemical taste all through which I always love. It's not my favorite taste, but it let's me know I'm about to get blazed. Once Motorbreath has done it's work, you're feeling great for about 2 hours minimum. I haven't noticed much of a crash, but my anxiety did go up with minimal paranoia overall. Beats my depression, pain, stress, stomach issues, and fatigue. Definitely a go-to strain. 5/5.
March 15, 2020
Loading...Aroused
Loading...Energetic
Loading...Euphoric
Motor? I hardly know her! Ha ha. But in all seriousness this strain is the bee’s pajamas. Now I know what you’re thinking, “did he mean to say ‘bee’s knees’ or ‘cat’s pajamas’? Either way, I think he messed up”. That’s where you’re wrong. This strain is so fantastic that the bee in question found himself so aware of his knees that he was like “damn bro, I need some pajamas”. It sounds crazy but it’s true, trust me. Thanks for listening, have a good one.
May 14, 2019
Loading...Uplifted
I used to want to make love to Beyonce, but now I’m good. This is the most beautiful and smooth cannabis that I have ever allowed in my body. Your search for God is over.
April 17, 2019
Loading...Happy
I just tried this for the first time tonight, and man it hits like a truck. It put me in a fantastic, uplifted euphoric state. I didn't have the munchies like I do with many strains, which is a huge plus. If you try this, go slow at first. I'm a daily smoker and this got me stoned real quick. I can also go about my duties without needing to veg on the couch. 100% love it.
February 1, 2020
Loading...Relaxed
i’m a daily smoker for chronic pain, and motorbreath obliterated it completely. this is a potent strain; i would not recommend it to inexperienced cannabis users. the high is physically soothing and mentally invigorating without being overly sedating. it pairs well with creating art. only downside i noticed is mild nausea if i smoke too much. i’d gladly purchase this strain again. i’d write more, but i need to go consume an entire tub of ben and jerrys.
February 2, 2022
Loading...Tingly
Loading...Dry eyes
I picked up Motorbreath #15 because of it's lineage. Two flowers I like a lot are Chem D and Sfv Og. As I was leaving the dispensary I nearly started celebrating when I saw the cannabinoid count on the label. 34% thc! That's crazy! That means 1/3 of the bud is THC! Think about that for a minute. Out of the 3.5grams, it roughly contains a little over a gram of THC! Pretty remarkable if you ask me. It was only 55 bucks which compared to most flower is a good deal. Everything is overpriced there so to see a top shelf flower like this under 60 bucks is a good thing. It was grown by Grassroots who never disappoints. A couple other things that stand out about this flower is the terps. .834% myrcene, limonene .540%, linalool (my favorite as it binds to opioid receptors) .106%. It has a cbg count of .290. And of course it's an Indica (I wouldn't waste a penny on sativa nor most hybrids.) This flower is in my top five. My top three faves are Animal Mints, Northern Lights #4, and my favorite flower is grown by Terrapin... Ice Cream Cake. This is the perfect medical cannabis by far for me. Ice Cream Cake is a cross of Gelato 33 X Wedding Cake. The buds are always soft to the squeeze, never hard and crunchy. Smells beautiful and tastes much different than most flower. It has a peppery, buttery flavor with high limonene and caryophyllene terps. It's usually close to 24% thc and is amazing for anxiety and for gently relaxing you into an uninterrupted night of sleep which is very rare in my life. The motor breath on the other hand is really good medicine for my degenerative discs and arthritic cervical spine w/ kyphosis. This is incredibly painful but the Motorbreath successfully has ameliorated it. Fun activities on Motorbreath #15 are sinking into the couch and watching movies or listening to music. Music sounds amazing on this strain and movies really suck me in. This is most likely do to the exceedingly high thca%. I've never imagined finding a strain with 34%! I wonder if it will ever get much higher. I recommend this heavily! I've tried hundreds of varieties and this one finishes off in 4th place which is amazing. @sp0r412

Buy strains with similar effects to Motorbreath

Order online. Same-day pickup or delivery in