4.0

truthfully 3 1/2 stars This strain leaves no doubt as to what it is as it smells strong from the minute you open up the package. Within minutes the room will take on the smell, woodsy and skunky are great descriptors as the smell is nearly overwhelming. However, once you get past that the bud itself is a dark green and leafy and quite sticky. While I was expecting a rough drag on the vape, Rainier is fairly mellow in comparison to its expectation. The high doesn't hit you too quickly and once it does come on it lasts for quite a while. On my first drag the effects lasted a good 2 1/2-3 hours and I debated about taking another drag before hitting the sheets but decided to ride it out and sleep came over me fairly quickly. I plan on giving it another go tonight as it was a fairly light high that would allow me to do other things without getting too deep into my own thoughts. This would be a good strain to use when doing household chores or pulling weeds as the buzz will allow you to do mundane things without getting bored but not too high where you make mistakes.

Form and method