Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Ocean View.

October 23, 2018
O........3
Initially I felt Eu, creative, energetic and had deep thoughts on life, etc. Was a little anxious, but nothing overwhelming. After about 20 minutes or so, i felt the need to start cleaning my entire house while listening to long talk discussions on YouTube. Joe Rogan etc. It was a good sort of Energetic, Deep Thinking, Happy High. Not sketchy.
October 25, 2018
B........d
Ocean View makes for a great day or morning strain. This one from Tweed has a THC level of 11.9% which is lower than what this strain typically has reported to have in the past. Having said that, it still packs a punch. The medium sized buds are light green and and completely covered by orange pistols. The aroma of buds was predominately "Alfalfa" with hint of sweet berries. The flavor came out much the same as the smell with some earthiness and overall it is a relatively smooth and light smoke or vape. The best part of Ocean View are the effects; I was immediately uplifted by happy energy and became very aware of my surroundings. Within 10 minutes I was hit by a very manageable euphoria for a duration of 30-40 minutes, then it settled back into a uplifted happy energy that lasted a few hours. This would be a great strain to enjoy a hike on sunny day or even brighten a rainy along with reading a good book. I really like this strain and is totally fine in social settings.
December 22, 2018
g........s
beautiful, but when I vaped at 197°, it tasted like burnt licorice.
October 21, 2018
B........s
Beautiful Strain! smooth smoke!
December 7, 2018
F........6
ever find a strain and you're just like "this is like everything I am when I'm not high but I get to be high while getting to stay just me" I got some really dry swag so it's pretty crispy on the lungs but the high is just fantastic. I can go to town on my comp and do everything I like to do sober without feeling inhibited or clumsying shit up and getting stuff done. A+.
November 4, 2018
I........s
Offers a nice feeling of being lifted and aware. For me, I felt very awake and alert. I was able to enjoy what I was doing because I could focus on it. However, my husband was falling asleep very quickly after use. I didn't feel like it was as strong as others strains which is obvious when considering the THC content, but I was expecting a little more. (used with a pax 3)
November 21, 2018
C........n
Really nice strain. Amazing smell and taste, medium THC content makes it a good daytime buzzer. Very nice to look at as well, bright greens and orange. Definitely a strain worth trying
May 27, 2019
D........e
A good mid-range smokeable for a functional high. I'm a regular user and a shared 1g joint or a mix with some Boaty McBoatface were good to chill and enjoy your evening.