Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain OGKB.

Sleepy 42%
Hungry 37%
Insomnia 25%
Inflammation 17%
Anxious 5%
Headache 2%

September 29, 2020
A no-frills head high. Just a comfortable melt into the couch.
September 28, 2020
love it.makes my pain go from 5 to 0in just a few minutes.befor smoking grab a drink and a beautiful girl because your going no where lol.i give it B+ lol
August 7, 2020
One of my faves!
June 29, 2020
Makes me giggly and relaxed. I love it.
May 7, 2020
idk what PSTD is talking about but that cross is GSC, not OGKB! GSC is Durban x OG Kush then came OG Kush Breath so please get your info straight before sharing it on a platform such at Leafy cause it sends the wrong message and info. learn your strains, andnits a review, not a who knows what strains what, lol, so review OGKB!
May 2, 2020
Favorite strain for night time.....this was what made me want to start doing videos! Really love it🙏💯 Thank you Curio Wellness and all our fave dispensaries. Find more on FB and Youtube :)
April 21, 2020
Taste good, the high feels great. Calming
April 16, 2020
OGKB is the 🔥 it’s tricky to grow but worth the effort. Out of three dozen top of line cuts (like everything you’ve ever heard of) based on quality we selected OGKB, GMO, Biscotti & my own SFR (Sally’s First Ride) to run this season. The OGKB cut from norcal_icmag is legendary for a reason.