Peaches and Cream reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Peaches and Cream.

Peaches and Cream effects

Lack of appetite
19% of people say it helps with lack of appetite

April 12, 2014
s........0
Migraine pain comin on; nausea 6-7 when I medicated round 1930 or so. Takes bout 5 min to start working. Pain/nausea gone. No anxiety/paranoia (a must for me). Body high allowed me to eat dinner. Head high social & strong, very nice. High lasted 3 + hours, very nice for a Sativa dominant. Highly recommend for daytime use for pain/nausea! :-)
June 17, 2016
s........z
My first foray into hybrids as I usually go for the indicas. I have PTSD and anxiety and didn't want to make that worse. This is fab. Sweet smelling, smooth, and a nice, let's get moving buzz. I cleaned the house! :) Good focus too.
March 9, 2016
w........k
one of my top 5. great smell, taste, and high. long high at that.
May 28, 2015
c........s
An Indica leaning hybrid, this Super hybrid is a culmination of four strains, None of which tastes like peaches. Peaches and Cream tastes Peachy Keen though, so allow yourself some time on a nice Summer day to eat some Chronic Ice Cream with some Peaches and Cream Marijuana.
June 26, 2018
L........s
This strain is as great as it’s been hyped up to be, in my opinion. The bud I got is covered in trichomes and weighed 2.5 grams. It smells amazing and the smoke was smooth as hell, I hardly coughed at all. Huge selling point for me since I have a rough time smoking flower because of how harsh it is on my throat. Peaches and cream is the perfect name for it too, because you just feel so... peaches and cream. My best friend and I felt very peaceful after smoking this, and we had interesting conversations. 12/10, I want to go back and buy an oz of this stuff.
February 7, 2017
D........w
Peaches and cream slips it's way in pretty quick so much so that you don't even know it hit you, you're just smacked, you can def taste like a spicy mint and a fruity sweet, and music sounds just about amazing makes you energetic to do work or maybe after a long day for a party is highly recommended makes you so happy
February 18, 2017
J........i
Euphoric is an understatement. Great long lasting happy feelings and creative uplifted mood. Great to bring you out of s funk.
April 5, 2014
s........0
Migraine pain 6-7; nausea 6 when I medicated round 2000 or so. Takes bout 5 min to start working. Pain/nausea gone. No anxiety/paranoia (a must for me). Body high saved my @$$ from going to the ER! Head high energetic & creative. Tastes sweet like citrus to me. High lasted over 2 hours; not bad. Highly recommend for daytime use for pain/nausea! :-)