Pineapple Diesel reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Pineapple Diesel.

Pineapple Diesel effects

Fatigue
15% of people say it helps with fatigue

October 24, 2014
h........2
Purchased this as "sour pineapple". Erases a bad mood. You'll float through the day with a big smile and function well. Not at all spacy.....just fun.
August 21, 2015
m........i
Fucking amazing! High energy, increased mental focus, increased motivation, increased happiness, warm body high but not overwhelming, and great taste. This strain will not couch lock you, you'll want to be productive. As a bonus, your motor skills aren't compromised. Fantastic for working out.
August 11, 2012
D........F
Second Time trying this excellent strain. Pineapple Diesel shows hues of deep green; a bud that is rather leafy with orange-red hairs scattered throughout. Smells of Fruit ans faint bud fill my nose as i smell this bud, but as soon as i break it apart, that "Diesel" musk we all know and love punches you in the face with the slight hint of a pineapple undertone. Wonderful on the nose, on the palate I taste fruit notes of sweetness along with the pungency that is Diesel. Intense head high follows after Smoking a very large bole with my girlfriend. It started with the zoning out into the stars. Then the laughter began and we just laughed at the silly comments and conversation we were having. After about 45 minutes in, a tingly sensation throughout my body occurred. Very light feel of body-numbness along with the intense head high that soothed my worries away. Highly recommend this strain. An eighth could last you a long time :D
May 23, 2016
b........3
REALLY ONE OF MY FAV'S. IF IN DETROIT STOP BYE 420 DANK ON Gratiot Real Deal pineapple diesel won't regret it
February 7, 2015
s........8
This one is an excellent sativa-dominating hybrid with a clean thin smoke and pungent aroma of dried pineapples and diesel Spicy bay leaf/peppercorn notes. This one will get you going out and being at your social peak. This one will make you laugh at everything and see the lighter side of stressful situations. Tasty and very smelly. Bring the breath mints.
April 9, 2015
K........B
Wow! Strong high and very euphoric. Must try this one.
February 26, 2016
g........e
I can honestly say that this was the best bud I've ever smoked. After about 2 years of smoking heavily every day, I found most strains didn't get me high at all, at least until I tried the Pineapple D. That shit got me so lifted I swear I entered the stratosphere. The most uplifting, energizing, clear-headed high I've ever had with such an amazing sour aftertaste. I could smoke this strain every day for the rest of my life.
May 28, 2011
A........s
Didn't get munchies or couch lock. Tasted good, made me very giggly.