Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Purple Bush.

November 16, 2015
M........e
Flower Report: Beyond DENSE Buds Doesn't smell like Weed Bro, Smells Sweet like Fruit Grinder Breakup inexplicably turns into Moon Dust ??? Greens Inhale is a "All grows up"/Big Boy Pants/Don't Die Powerful Thick Circus Tricks amount of smoke obvious to me, dry, super smokey thick, Indica hit Another magic trick is how quickly it burns grrrrr It starts out like concrete, it grinds to dust, then it burns too quick (very weird) But then.....I notice as with L.B.S's Cali Kush I experience a (rare for me these days) true Psychoactive experience and the great thing is that this time I had no paranoia or anxiety at all ! Although it felt like I was controlling my hands telepathically on a half second delay :D So I lay down and close my eyes and I see so many colors and shapes and it keeps changing and morphing Stained glass mosaics turning into primary colored modern buildings shattering into a river carving itself in fast forward And all of this from just half a gram of flower ftw This strain should be called magic show Cos I don't know what the f just happened And Scene (true story though) I'm recommending this to EVERYONE !
October 4, 2016
a........t
I love the way this strain tastes, so much. The leaf burns smooth even on big pulls. Purple Bush has a distinct finishing flavor, like a blend of ripe red berries. Gives me slight tingles and a mellow body high. It's heavy on the indica side but not a complete couch-melter. I work in a creative field and a couple of hits gets me going good in the studio, if I want to clock out I just add a few more hits and read about outer space for three hours straight. Cannot recommend enough.
November 14, 2015
r........n
great strain couldnt ask for more snoop always did know his green and this shows it will but and recommend to everyone I know taste is amazing with a dense bud sweet smell and amazing high keep up the good work
November 24, 2015
T........w
Best part was the color contrast between the purples, green and orange hairs. The high was great. Pretty heavy body high with happy couch lock. It is some great fire especially for that cognagive zone out and heavy body feeling. Taste was pungent, earthy and a pretty heavy hint of fruit. Enjoy.
September 9, 2016
t........n
Maybe I got an older round of this but it wasn't super impressive. It was a decent tasting mediocre effecting strain for me. It's a light feeling indicia dominate that was Mildly relaxing.
February 27, 2016
h........e
tasty
October 13, 2018
B........i
big bulky buds thick skunky smoke couch lock new fav
July 14, 2017
t........l
really intense very chill sedating qualities,, nagical components should try for sure