Purple Cotton Candy reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Purple Cotton Candy.

Sleepy 37%
Insomnia 29%
Lack of appetite 25%
Anxious 4%
Headache 4%

March 25, 2019
smoking on some right now as i type, i starts out qith a sage-y taste then mellows out to an almost purple kool aid like taste fast forwars about 15 minutes when the calmness takes over and all yoyr worries melt away, loved this would definetly get again
October 2, 2018
I feel very warm and comfortable this strain is always great for a little romance my husband and I both feel really in the mood when smoking purple cotton candy and it elevates the experience to another level! 9/10 would recommend for a date night or Netflix and chill 😂
September 4, 2018
Grand Daddy Purp is one of my all-time faves. So this hybrid is insanely good, but in a chill, happy, goofy, creative way for me. Definitely evening. relaxing, or as others have said a great help with sleep in larger doses. Rolled a jay of 80% Purple Cotton Candy mixed with 20% Gorilla Glue #5 (highly recommend that one if you can find it) and only pulled five hits and feel comfortably high and just right. Would smoke more to knock out, but extremely potent THC and good body relaxation, works 3.5/5 for my back pain, 5/5 for my depression, smells amazing, tastes like its’ name. Go get some PCC!
July 2, 2018
this is one of the best strains I have come across, I'm pretty sure that it is a kush. The effects are super strong as far as relaxing and just chilling, and it smells amazing extremely loud. This is some amazing herb.

Photos

March 29, 2018
This strain is great for evening relaxation. Definitely washes away any apprehension or worry/anxiety. Very smooth & tasty as well, with body comfort & pain relief.
March 7, 2018
Fire.... the taste of this strain is everything . The THC was at 17.9 and the Terp profile was ok . But it did the thing . I felt great all over , and heavy like a granddaddy purple high . Love it
December 1, 2017
This was awesome its smooth, normally Im coughing not this time, and I had a first timer join me was so relaxing, this has become my favorite
December 1, 2017
This was awesome it was smooth normally im coughing, but not his time, relaxing, mellow good taste, thanks Michele