Purple Hashplant reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Purple Hashplant.

Purple Hashplant effects

Lack of appetite
34% of people say it helps with lack of appetite

January 21, 2012
C........s
Purchased 2 grams for $20,( any strain. Fri, Sat, and Sun only.FYI) at Next Generation Cannabis Club in San Ysidro, CA (2 miles from the Mexico/U.S. Boarder. Smoked it out of my bong around 12:00am. This strain is definitely for night time chill out, packed a pretty nice fat bowl, got me feeling very floaty, with some trippy body feelings. But, miss all that in together and you get this Euphoric feel with the world. Music sounds Amazing on this bud. Very intense, Progressive Rock and Death Metal's musical creativity is more vivid and audio catch able. Puts you to sleep quick while laying down in bed.
April 4, 2011
A........s
the hashplant was while being a legal patient/caregiver/vendor to 5 clubs in ca,co.it was allways a winner with all 5 clubs and easy to grow ,get er done in under 90 days from seed to manicured bud,I grew organically under 3 400 watts sunlights,hps for flowering,so i used to use my bedrooms for flowering=12/12,same set-up 3 400 watts hps ,s bulbs .I used 400 because they don,t get too hot of course i had a couple of oscillating fans to keep the air flowing.My best medicine was the short lived white rhino x blueberry,very(if not impossible)difficult to clone,so I bought alot of seeds.From the late company from OZ (my Birthplace)Irish rose seeds.anyway that and my mango were the best I put out for sick people.Now i,m simply too sick to grow and after ten yrs of non-stop growing,i,m tired and can,t do it anymore,so I,m a Consumer of huge quantities of top shelf meds only!!!
February 15, 2016
c........7
BEST OF THE BEST! For someone with anxiety and a love for good flowers, PHP does the job and then some. Grown indoors in ideal conditions this plant can return some of the best flowers I've smoked in 6 years of smoking. Does wonders for anxiety, insomnia and mild pains. Instant relaxation and the taste of a berry/sweet candy really tops it off. Id smoke on this all day everyday if i could. If given the chance please try it!!
March 22, 2016
d........k
I really like this strain. It help soothes me, especially after a difficult day at work. Sometimes, I can't sleep after a hard day, so this helps me sleep.
August 2, 2010
s........y
Amazing in appearance - covered in trichomes on every single bud and leaf. Relaxing high that made me want to munch out.
January 10, 2018
S........5
Amazing, this was the last strain I needed to try from Rare Dankness, House of Dankness in Denver.. sweet taste and smell, definitely floral tones and that "purple" berry taste. Buds were covered in trichomes and lighter green with purple undertones and lite fox tailing, all signs of awesome genetics and a great grow system. I'm usually not an Indica Guy, sativa and hybrid are usually my cup of tea but this settles my stomach and helped clear my head from all my stress. While this isn't my favorite strain from RD, I'd put it right up there with Purple Swish and Rare Darkness for taste and similarity. Made me feel super floaty, a little heavier then the other indica's there especially behind my eyes. ;) blind me with dental floss.
February 8, 2011
b........0
cloudy floating feeling, great night time strain will knock you out
March 10, 2019
p........k
An excellent smoke. Took a couple of hits and waited a minute to see what it would do. I felt a deep sense of relaxation and calm wash over me. Sat outside and stared at the sky. Everything looked so vivid and beautiful. It left me with happy and positive thoughts and absolutely no worries at all...just total relaxation. I’m a regular smoker and it didn’t take much of this one to get me there. My anxiety, stress and depression went out the door when I smoked Purple Hashplant.