Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Qleaner.

Qleaner effects

Nausea
25% of people say it helps with nausea

March 10, 2017
a........r
Really good high man!! Tons of energy and really feel like being active, but also the most relaxed I've ever been! Music is mesmerizing. I've never felt so stress free.
December 13, 2011
H........l
Awesone for pain. I got some good munchies on it(not out-of-control munchies). I was very content and relaxed. It also made me kind of aroused. These are only some of the great effects this strain gives. This is an all around great strain.
June 5, 2014
C........E
WOW! Holy head high! Qleaner comes on VERY STRONG, probably the strongest sativa cerebral high this old school vet has ever had! After Qleaner plows you with the overwhelming cerebral high, it mellows out nicely into a cerebral/body high. This is a daytime medication, beginning with small amounts is probably a good idea. Unless you really want to go for a ride! 5 stars all day every day!!!
December 10, 2012
J........s
Very strong head buzz. Not exactly energizing per se, but gave a nice "awake" feeling and a bit of a hyper, giggly feeling that comes and goes. Relatively focused high.
October 19, 2018
K........W
Anxious
Tip #1: Do not eat 2 thc cookies then smoke this strain. Tip #2: Less is more (for me with anxiety). I am giving this strain 5 stars even though it may not be the best for me. I have used several times in different settings to confirm my opinion. Now that I can buy at a dispensary, I have been trying a variety of strains. I have anxiety/panic but also pain from spinal fusions and a few other medical issues. I do not like feeling tired, groggy or getting couch lock so I tend to choose sativas or hybrids. This was the first strain that ramps up my anxiety to the point where I am shaky. Yet, I get very little accomplished. I think it is because it has my anxiety ramped up so much that I am lost in my own mind. That sounds great unless your mind is in an anxious state. I can see this strain being great for many people. The first night I tried qleaner, I knowingly made a mistake. I ate 50 mg thc cookies and decided to put qleaner in a bong while waiting for the cookies to kick in. I know...I know! So the second night, no cookies but I had tried other strains earlier in the day. I felt anxious but just kind of staring off into space lost in my anxiety. Today, I tried it mid-morning with nothing else in my system. Several hits and I was physically shaky and anxious. After just a couple hits, things were good. I had the extra hit or two and I crossed the line to the anxious side.
July 15, 2016
h........2
I really like this strain. Tried it for the first time after work and was feeling weary. Gave me just the energizing boost I needed for a fun evening. Brings on a feeling of blissful contentment. Stimulates creativity as well. I'd buy it again.
February 17, 2015
d........8
This strain left me a little buzzed after one bowl. After two I was definitely medicated. Fruity flavor with a bit of spice. Very smooth with a hash kick at the end. Good calm relaxing high.
March 19, 2016
R........e
Awesome smoke, helped with pain and anxiety. I have been pulling 70 hour weeks and qleaner has help immensely with just calming me down and keeping me focused and in the game. Love it