Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Recon.

Sleepy 38%
Insomnia 40%
Nausea 38%
Anxious 3%

September 30, 2020
Headache
So many things negative things with my personal experience. Got this 8th from Sol Flower in AZ. First of all, DNA Genetics fucked up working with copperstate farms! CF butchered you lineage of strains, they have the worst and embarassing products in all of the valley. HUGEEEE RIP OFF. SOOOO GARBAGE IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. Straight pretend weed tier. Truly embarassing...
September 22, 2020
Not feelin Recon at all. Taste is ok, but the high doesn’t agree with my system. I smoke blunts & this strain leaves me hella bloated with a frustrated buzz. Bought a vick, but I’m prob gon trade or move these last 4 grams. Even tried mixing it w/some purple punch but still wack. Disappointing strain
September 21, 2020
Amazing smell. Dense light-green buds COVERED in trichomes. Very pungent sweet aroma, similar to gelato or sherbet. Immediate body high. Very potent indica-dominant hybrid.
August 21, 2020
Excellent great tasting perfect late night snack very relaxing
August 20, 2020
Smoke some recon in my backyard love to head I got smoke just one joint maybe it was too much I love the strain helps me sleep and taste delicious
May 9, 2020
Very nice high. Not too tiring during the day. Highly recommended!
May 3, 2020
Great taste nice slow burn