Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Sour Diesel.

Energetic 49%
Creative 43%
Fatigue 13%
Anxious 5%

5,774
We do samples,pills too🤔bars&,addrall🔥🔥Looking for buds??🔥Hey🔥🔥Great🔥🔥 smoke we sell. 🔥 good nose to it the flavors msg. Hmu t.e.l.e.g.r.a.m///////-@flex123q W1ckr:.. @weed10 S.n.a.p-c.h.a.t=me//////-@weedpIug77 t.e.x.t what you need and smoke with less stress📦📦📦🔥 Surprisingly impressive strains🔥we🔥Shipp too, got a very clean/fresh taste💯🔥Makes notably more creative and I like my own ideas a lot more I have been growing for years.🔥 interested msg, discounts onnn lbs🌿🌿
Yesterday
One of the most energizing strains I ever had
Yesterday
very strong head high right in the front of your face that's long lasting.
4 days ago
not the tru Sour D I'm use 2 from the early 2000's..Not bad but definitely not the Real Sour D imo
5 days ago
i was so high that i dropped the thanksgiving turkey on the ground... 10/10 would smoke again
October 14, 2020
I have severe arthritis and anxiety with ADD on top of that. Sour Diesel is a go to sativa strain for all of the above. This strain energizes my body and focuses brain all while calming my nerves and subduing my pain. Keep in mind though, people with ADD use stimulants to calm down, so Sour Diesel might be a bit too much sativa for those that tend to get paranoia.
October 12, 2020
Very euphoric and calming. Found to be arousing too. This strain tastes wonderful. It’s so sweet yet sour, it takes your breathe away...ha. Highly recommended.
October 5, 2020
This is one of my favorite sativas! The high is light and still allows me to focus. Very energizing!