Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Sour Power.

Sour Power effects

Lack of appetite
23% of people say it helps with lack of appetite

February 9, 2015
c........3
Fantastic smoke - gives you an intense bussing sensation from only 3 pulls. That slight bit of indica genetics makes this a very mellow high as well as being euphoric and talkative. Great for daytime, I'd smoke this every day if I could. Goes perfectly with any instrument!
January 12, 2015
G........0
I smoked this just now before going to the grocery store and I was very talkative, happy, and hungry 😁 I may have reeked as well
December 25, 2015
O........h
I enjoyed this strain very much. I wanted to try it for the focus aspect of it. The high levels of THC though, made it impossible to actually work. Still not the one I'm looking for in terms of being able to work without being too far gone. But it's a good head high that comes on fast and doesn't fade. My new favorite Sativa.
February 14, 2015
D........h
Super power sativa tripy high ;) I found a grape and sugar feno. very strong and overwelming high. Note: for novates anxiety could go up, be caution.
June 7, 2018
C........e
Alright, let me start off with how the bud looks. The buds were big, beautiful and simply AMAZING. The buds were pointy, it had a pale, yet strong green color. There were some purple hairs on it which made it look that much more amazing. Now the was a ass load of crystals on this bud. It looked like someone got pinch fulls of powdered sugar and put it on this thing. I know this Strain was going to be amazing when I was about to hit it. The bud was extremely sticky too. When I opened the container holding this bud, the second I opened it in the car, my mom said "Jesus! It smells so good!" The thing stunk up the whole car and the smelled lingered for about 45 minutes. Took it home to show to my brothers and sisters, it stunk up the house and the smell stayed for about two hours. Folks, when your bud does this, you KNOW you have good bud. Onto the taste part. Well, the taste was very earthy, "skunky" and "Fuel" like with hints of flower on the exhale, especially through the nose. I loved that about this strain. It took the weirdest combinations and made it work. Now then, the high was just great. Seriously! I felt very relaxed but also in the mood to do some yard work. This strain is somewhat of a rarity but if you happen to find this one at your local dispensary, drop what ever you're buying and get this strain. You will thank me for it.
April 22, 2016
s........l
One of my favourites for a nice relaxing evening! This has a great relaxing clear high that's great for catching up on your favourite tv shows or just having a nice relaxing evening without a crazy burnout. Also a wonderful complement to mix up with other strains.
December 6, 2014
M........5
Was a very good high but almost made me and my friends fight a couple of times made us sensitive to anything someone said , made us aggressive but made me talk a lot and have many ideas.
March 29, 2015
c........s
This has quickly become one of my favorite strains. It definitely is a very happy high and it gets my creative process flowing rapidly. If you like your buds sour, you need this in you stock.