Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Stardawg.

Creative 32%
Lack of appetite 14%
Anxious 4%

October 14, 2020
Headache
Horrible strain too chemically for my liking il definitely avoid this strain everytime, smoking stardawg is more stressful than anything making you feel like you've been hit with mustard gas rather than cannabis smoke giving me headaches and a bad taste in my mouth honestly you couldn't pay me to smoke it.
October 8, 2020
well safe to say it got me high Blunted and went straight to the head dizziness followed relaxed out after a hour then slept well. I was couch bound Felt quite shitty the next day despite sleeping well. Too strong for me
October 8, 2020
I think it’s amazing. I am always so smiley and happy and very uplifted and just over all joyful and playful
October 6, 2020
STARDAWG - Grown and Trimmed to perfection in the U.K. Classic Stardawg terpene profile with musky notes of fuel and spice. The smell of this flower lingers and cannot be mistaken for any other strain. The slightly sativa dominance along with a high THC gave a refreshing head change and slightly sedating effects. This is the perfect strain to destress after a long day. Another perfect strain for gas lovers. ⛽️
October 1, 2020
This is my perfect “happy hour”! At the end of a mentally stressful workday I close the laptop, fill a little bowl of this beautiful sparkling green gem and it takes away the stiff lower back, shoulders and neck and my mind is free of the day’s aggravation. I’m energetic and play catch with my dog and get the chores done without a care in the world. My personal afternoon to evening delight lol! This is a powerful strain so go easy on your first try to see how it hits you, 3-4 average pulls as a seasoned smoker and I’m good for a few hours. This is easily one of my favorites and contains the terpenes that work for my desired relief.
September 18, 2020
Uplifting and didn't make me have the munchies!
September 16, 2020
rythm cart, ok flavor, relaxing
September 6, 2020
Stardawg #36 is the exact strain I purchased and it works well for me as a great daytime pain medication giving me relief and focus. Nice sparkling buds and amazingly smooth and flavorful. I’m a huge Durban Poison fan but this hybrids qualities turn down the volume level a bit keeping me on track.