Super Silver Haze reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Super Silver Haze.

Energetic 51%
Creative 44%
Fatigue 15%
Anxious 4%

1,652
We do samples,pills too🤔bars&,addrall🔥🔥Looking for buds??🔥Hey🔥🔥Great🔥🔥 smoke we sell. 🔥 good nose to it the flavors msg. Hmu t.e.l.e.g.r.a.m///////-@flex123q W1ckr:.. @weed10 S.n.a.p-c.h.a.t=me//////-@weedpIug77 t.e.x.t what you need and smoke with less stress📦📦📦🔥 Surprisingly impressive strains🔥we🔥Shipp too, got a very clean/fresh taste💯🔥Makes notably more creative and I like my own ideas a lot more I have been growing for years.🔥 interested msg, discounts onnn lbs🌿🌿
3 days ago
Crazy high
5 days ago
Got this delicious pungent mood adjuster from Trulieve Melbourne. Vary fast acting. Great mental release and good body float, about 15min intense with fast decline, lasting muscle relaxation.
October 11, 2020
My dear super silver haze, i was energetic dancing all night killing the floor. GOD DAMN IT, after that i eated a big kebab with sauce algerienne. Jesus Christ take this fucking weed if you want to have fun man !! I REVIVED MANY TIMES THANKS TO THIS WEED. YOU CAN'T STOP ME !
October 3, 2020
Wax from Trulieve PUFFCO PLUS Dab Pen Higher Standards Heavy Duty Dab Rig. 👌
September 22, 2020
Amazing daytime high! Sativas are my favourite and this rates up there with Brooklyn Mango for me; super focused, energetic, creative, zero paranoia and no burnout. One of my favourite functional daytime highs.
September 20, 2020
I am cautious with Sat dom. strains, but every time SSH gives me a clear, clean, upbeat kind of energy and focus with no paranoia or anxiety whatsoever. Good for daytime pain relief when there's things to get done, creative pursuit, or a nice walk in nature. My hearing is enhanced with this one.
September 20, 2020
Anxious
It's good but gave me headaches in the sun