Vanilla Frosting reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Vanilla Frosting.

Vanilla Frosting effects

57% of people report feeling creative
Lack of appetite
21% of people say it helps with lack of appetite

December 16, 2019
C........9
I smoked this out of my glass pipe and you instantly smell and taste the vanilla.... This is the first time in awhile finding a strain so smooth & light, but also gives you a "Head-High" that sends you straight to the Moon! I'm a parent, so if you got kids then I would recommend you smoke this "After work" or "After the Kids been put to bed". Just saying lol.
November 20, 2019
M........e
Its OKAY... yes it provides a high, yet im able to think very clearly and function w/o being on a cloud. Perfect for a need to be focus yet buzz feeling.
December 22, 2019
W........n
Not too soft, not too hard... just about right. Vnf has a smooth inhale and fragrant but not pungent exhale. I know folks mention the vanilla flavor but the smell/taste remind me, quite pleasantly, of dandelions. As for the effects and feel, I was really pleased to get some relief from headache/sinus pressure, bodily; psych-wise, the high was noticeable but not overwhelming, with a gentle relaxation accompanied by a comfortable sense of wellbeing and contentment. I actually felt creative and motivated (nice uplift without anxiety) while completing daily tasks and additional activities... all this from about a quarter bowl in an old, metal piece with a stainless screen. Definitely worth a try if you want to take the edge off but still be productive...
June 28, 2019
s........5
Used in Mighty vaporizer: taste is amazing, can definitely taste the vanilla on the exhale. Smooth and soothing to the muscles and mind. Has my body feeling great and mind in a euphoric state but still able have conversations no problem. Wouldn’t choose this strain if I had a busy day though. Cheers everyone!
May 16, 2019
J........y
I got the caviar concentrate of vanilla frosting from Dab labs nv smells great and tasty like birthday cake
November 3, 2019
M........s
Phenomenal in every regards.
March 28, 2020
d........9
Definitely a fun/relaxing high and not a sleeper high for me! I faced a king raw cone and was left with a head high of euphoria and followed hunger. I can say this, it is great for after work or if you’re looking to unwind after along day~
February 7, 2020
K........0
Gives my body a tingling high sensation ! I Recommend this after a long day at work.