5.0

I've been with cannabjs for 15 years; this is the best ever! I was so so so so so so happy and uplifted that I wanted to CREATE! It started off with an airy, ethereal, open, earthy philosophical consciousness. It unfolded into sky. I laughed, I created music, It imbibed enlightened thought and expansive euphoria of mind and a mellow "surfer-sage" outlook proceeding a heavenly euphoria felt throughout the body. My body is uber relaxed and "tingly"-- I think it might float away. I feel like a balloon free in the sky. The euphoria persists for a long time. There is no paranoia. My senses are very heightened, I was seeing little flashes of light like you see on the THC coating the leaves in white and burnt-orange hairs. The "cone-down" is smooth and mellow with butterflies tingly in my stomach four hours later! This is pharmaceutical-grade, sweet, luscious cannabis. It's ability to target sadness makes this one a great antidepressant and mood stabilizer. Excellent for muscle spasms, hypertension, spasticity, PTSD, anxiety, OCD and pain. This is a wonderful strain that should be picked up right away in large amounts of you are very lucky to find it! Nameste!

Form and method