friendly staff, garbage product!!!
I've been going to green med for a while now and every time I go I always end up disappointed and pissed off. Let's' begin by saying that the staff is always friendly and they always greet everyone with a smile, that is the only positive about green med. Now all the negative.
1. They are closed Sundays and Mondays and open between 10 am or 11am.
2. They don't carry any pen cartridges for mmj vapors
3. they have a small selection on wax
4. the edibles have been on the shelf for months.
5. They usually have a decent selection of flower to choose from but it's all crap. The bud is usually premature, moist, and has seeds!!! I'm not just talking about one seed, I mean almost 2 grams worth of seeds. I feel like purple med(owners of green med) just send down their crap selection that they can not sell in Tucson. I know this is a small town but this absolute bullshit! I really suggest everyone that lives in the rio rico and nogales area to drive up to green valley to get their meds. Hana Green Valley are listed on weed maps and update their menu daily. They always have an amazing selection on flower and at a good price. if we all stop going to green med maybe they will get the picture and hopefully start bringing down better product.