Natural Mystic Cannabis Caregivers Menu
A favorite haze based strains. Large yielding, fairly fast flowering time for a haze and selfed Og lineage that leans heavily towards an indica high makes for an interesting balance in high not found in the "Ghost Train" series. Expect sparkly silver buds that appear to become grey/platinum as they ripen. INTENSE high, that will have your heart thumping. Lineage: OG Kush ('Faceoff cut') X Nevil's Wreck 70 Days flower time.
A very potent blend of Indica and Sativa Strains. Great for baking and pre-rolls.
THC 13.7% CBN .2% Total 14.2
Hybrid- This very potent strain has an effect of lessened awareness for most chronic pains. OG is an alternative for treatments that involve anti-depressants and analgesics. It may also be helpful in treating ADD/ADHD and other social anxiety disorders THC 20.71% CBD .28% CBN .12 Total active Cannabinoids 21.11%
Indica Dominant. A Phantom Og X La Confidential cross
THC 18.4% CBD .3% Total Active 18.8%
Sativa Dominant- Very heady but also gives a burst of energy. Works well when you have to be on the go and alert but also need pain relief. THC 18.32% CBD .29% Total active Cannabinoids 18.61%
Tora Bora ~ DNA Genetics - Reserva Privada ~ Indica 99% - LA Confidential x X18 Pure Pakistani. Tora Bora works very well for pain relief and insomnia. THC: 7.65%, CBD: 14.12% - Total Active Cannabinoids: 21.77%
Each Cheeba Chew weighs 9.5g-10.5g. Quad Dose Cheeba Chews contain 70mg THC, Double Dose 35mg THC, and Deca Dose 175mg THC. Cheeba Chews are cut within precise weight tolerances, ensuring consistent medicinal effects every time for Medical Marijuana Patients. This is one of the reasons why Cheeba Chews have become the favorite edible of medical patients.
250mg Infused Sour gummys, watermelon or cherry tarts. Full of flavor and very discreet.
101mg THC & CBD Karmels. Three yummy flavors to choose from: Sour Apple, Sour Grape and Sour Strawberry.
Now with 100mg Potency! Keef Cola Extreme is made from the highest quality base medicine for patients who need relief from ailments ranging from severe nausea to debilitating joint and back pain.
high quality medical marijuana infused product. We test every batch to ensure accurate dosage. Our product is unique in that it offers a variety of the cannabinoids, especially CBD.
A must for anyone who wants pain relief with high quality medical marijuana infused product. We test every batch to ensure accurate dosage. Our product is unique in that it offers a variety of the cannabinoids, especially CBD.
Medicated Rub 2oz
Zig Zag Papers