Stream the 2017 Cannabis Health Summit for Free on Leafly
This article is sponsored by Green Flower Media. Green Flower’s mission is to help you learn everything about cannabis today by working with the world’s top cannabis experts to create easy-to-understand courses, classes, videos, and more!
It can be very confusing stepping into the world of cannabis as medicine. The plant and its benefits are extremely nuanced, the experience is truly unique for every individual, and on top of that we’re learning about new applications for cannabis every day.
To help you gain a better understanding, the team at Green Flower is bringing back the Cannabis Health Summit for 2017. This virtual, live-streaming event is presented online from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (PST) on May 6 and 7, and gives you a chance to learn everything you want to know about cannabis and health from some of the world’s top cannabis experts.
Presented like the TEDtalks for cannabis, the Cannabis Health Summit is a free two-day event that will give you expert guidance from some of the industry’s top authorities on a variety of cannabis topics. Session themes range from discussions like “What’s Exciting About Modern Cannabis Today” with Steve DeAngelo of Harborside Health Center to “The Incredible History of Medical Cannabis” with Dr. David Bearman MD and everything in between.
The Cannabis Health Summit is an exciting presentation designed to share knowledge. Attending the summit is as easy as registering today and tuning into the live-stream event here on Leafly. By registering you’ll gain access to a personal library of cannabis resources to access any time you want that will help you navigate the world of medicinal cannabis.
This year’s speakers include:
- Steve DeAngelo – What’s Exciting About Modern Cannabis Today
- Jeffrey Raber – Understanding the Chemical Compounds in Cannabis
- Dr Allan Frankel MD – How to Legitimize Cannabis as Medicine
- Paul Armentano – Is Cannabis Safe? Here’s What the Research Says
- Eugene Monroe, Eben Britton, Bas Rutten – Why Cannabis for Athletes Is a Big Deal
- Andy Williams – Cannabis Research: Past, Present, and Future
- Dr. Dustin Sulak – How to Use Cannabis Without Impairment
- Cotyln Turner – This 17-Year Old Boy Cured His Crohn’s With Cannabis
- Muffy Montemayor – The Pluses and Minuses of Each Delivery Method
- Dr. David Bearman MD – The Incredible History of Medical Cannabis
- Mel Frank, Kyle Kushman, Patrick Murphey – How to Grow the Highest-Quality Clean Cannabis
- Gay Hendricks – How This NYT Bestselling Author Creates on Cannabis
- Gary Richter and Rob Silver – Cannabis for Pets
- Maya Elisabeth, Dahlia Mertens, Didi Davis – Everything You Need to Know About Cannabis Topicals
- Mara Gordon – How to Find Your Ideal Dose When Self-Medicating
- Chris Boucher, Morris Beegle, Ari Sherman,– The Game-Changing Potential of Hemp
- Jeff The 420 Chef – How to Make Light-Tasting Canna-Butter
- Alison Ettel, David Hargett, Mike Clemmons – Understanding Cannabis Extraction Methods and Concentrates
- Samantha Miller, Ben Cassiday – Terpenes: Unlock the Hidden Potential of Cannabis
- Robyn Lawrence – How to Manage Your Dose When Cooking With Cannabis
- Dr Malik Burnett M.D. – How Your Endocannabinoid System Interacts With Cannabis
- Josh Wurzer – Why the Same Strain Can Impact People Differently
- Joel Stanley, Tim Gordon – How CBD Will Change the World
- Dr. Janice Knox MD, Dr. Jessica Knox MD, Dr. Rachel Knox MD – This Family of Cannabis MD’s Will Answer Your Cannabis Questions
- Dr Genester Wilson King – Why Our Aging Population Is Turning to Cannabis
- And more!
(Note: Speakers and topics may be subject to change.)
Once you are registered, come right back here at 9 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, May 6th to stream the event live, right here on Leafly.