Sexuality doula Ev’Yan Whitney explains cannabis for libidinal liberationLeafly PodcastsMarch 12, 2019
The Hash’s Max Savage Levenson sat down with Portland’s Ev’Yan Whitney, sexuality doula and host of The Sexually Liberated Woman podcast, to learn more about the obstacles that can come between a person and their own sexual liberation, and how cannabis can be a tool to overcome those barriers.
The Hash, Season 4, Episode 10: Ev’Yan Whitney
Also in this episode:
- Ev’Yan walks us through her own journey to becoming a sexuality doula and sex educator.
- She praises the strains that have made a difference in her life: Astral Works and the mysterious Catholic School Girl.
- She explains why she uses cannabis exclusively in the context of sex.
- Look out for new episodes of The Sexually Liberated Woman this April!
Strains mentioned in this episode
About Leafly podcasts
Leafly has four podcasts for different skill levels:
- The Hash is like NPR’s ‘All Things Considered’ — on cannabis. It’s a world-class newsmagazine tracking cannabis’ crossover into the mainstream, weekly on Tuesdays.
- Every Friday, The Roll-Up keeps you abreast of each week’s big cannabis news.
- What Are You Smoking? rounds up cannabis product trends for true aficionados.
- And Canada’s legal rollout gets covered by The High Life.
What’s The Hash podcast?
Each weekly, ten-minute Hash episode is co-hosted and produced by Leafly California editor David Downs, and Max Savage Levenson (Pitchfork, NPR). The reported, scripted podcast’s guests this season include rapper/mogul Berner, New York State Senator Diane Savino, Cypress Hill’s B-Real and more.
Subscribe to The Hash on iTunes or Stitcher. Watch the making of The Hash on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. For editorial, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For advertising, contact Leafly Brand Solutions and request “The Hash”.
Has cannabis helped your sexual journey? Comment below!