The Leafly Explorer is currently sitting at over 600 entries and growing. We often add new strains and products to the Explorer, ensuring that our visitors continue to receive the most up-to-date information about popular strains and products that interest them. Here’s a rundown of six cannabis strains we added recently. If you’ve tried any of them, leave a review on their strain details pages!
Erez, a best-selling cannabis variety in Israel, is an indica-dominant strain developed by the company Tikun Olam.
- 70% indica
- Treats sleep disorders, nausea, inflammation, indigestion, and pain
2. Flowerbomb Kush
Flowerbomb Kush by Green House Seeds is an indica-dominant hybrid bred by crossing Green Crack and OG Kush.
- 70% indica
- Invigorating cerebral effects
- Fast-acting and long-lasting
- Stimulates appetite
- Earthy, pine, citrus, and spice aroma
- A 2nd place winner of the Amsterdam Cannabis Cup
3. XXX 420
XXX 420 from Ontario, Canada is an indica cross between Sweet Tooth #3 and Chemo.
- Full-body relaxation
- Took 5th place in the 2004 Cannabis Cup
Originally bred in the Netherlands, Strawberry is a mostly sativa cannabis strain with a pungent fruity scent and uplifting effects.
Shop highly rated dispensaries near you
Showing you dispensaries near
- Relaxing and comfortable
- Fruity, berry aroma
- Flowering time of 9 weeks
5. Jean Guy
Jean Guy is a sativa-dominant strain from Canada with intensely cerebral effects and a sour citrus smell.
- High THC content
- Energizing and uplifting
- Citrus, lime, and pine aroma
- May treat fibromyalgia symptoms
6. BC Big Bud
A cousin to the indica-dominant Big Bud cannabis strain from Amsterdam, BC Big Bud is a mostly sativa hybrid with potent cerebral effects.
- Popular strain in Canada
- Balanced indica and sativa genetics
- Fruity, citrus aroma
- May treat pain and nausea
- Large harvests
- 8-9 week flowering period