MediHaze

MediHaze

4.6| 96 Reviews

Strain Highlights

MediHaze (or CBD Medi Haze) is an 80/20 sativa-dominant strain bred by CBD Crew that crosses genetics from Super Silver Haze, Neville’s Haze, and an undisclosed CBD-rich parent. Its THC to CBD ratio typically comes out 1:1, but some seeds will offer a doubled CBD content. THC and CBD’s synergy provide relief to a variety of symptoms, some of which include pain, inflammation, and anxiety. Pine, mint, and spice aromas burst from MediHaze buds in a fragrant introduction to its clear-headed, uplifting effects. 

Find MediHaze Nearby

View All ()

Strain Attributes

Relaxed
Happy
Focused
Uplifted
Energetic
Pain
Stress
Headaches
Depression
Inflammation
Dry Mouth
Anxious
Paranoid
Headache
Dizzy

Strain Data

All values are averages.
HEIGHT
< 30 in
30 in - 78 in
> 78 in
FLOWERING
7 - 9 wks
10 - 12 wks
> 12 wks
Parents of MediHaze

Flavors

  • 1. Pine
  • 2. Earthy
  • 3. Sweet

Review Highlights

View All (96)

Most Helpful

“🤗🌲 MediHaze is the ULTIMATE wake & bake strain! I didn't know what to expect so I made sure it was a strain I tried with a freshly rested mind. The smell and taste was very spicy and earthy... honestly kind of reminds me of the old school pretendo that used to float around. The high is fantatsic. There needs to be more CBD in strains because for such a low percentage of THC (4.76%), MediHaze has a wonderful high an...”

Most Recent

“With 15.3% CBD rating this is the highest Cannabidiol content I have found in any strain. Put on top of that a content of 16.3% THC this is a strong candidate for Number One with an overall rating of 31.6%. You can feel the density and resin content readily and with its sweet aroma and taste it's definitely in the top THREE of my favorites. It also does not have such a strong nighttime affect as other high conten...”

Photos

View All (6)

Articles

View All