Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Atomic.

September 21, 2017
L........k
Smells very earthy but what it lacks in smell makes up from the full body high relaxation, quite euphoric as well. Smooth
September 7, 2017
L........e
It is actually pretty good but to heavy for my taste. I would've rated with 5 staers if it wasn't for the headache.
January 23, 2018
e........h
First impressions of the bud is it’s beautiful, big, tight buds. It’s aroma is nothing to brag about, which isn’t a bad thing when it comes down to it. Smoking it is nice, very smoky hits that taste light and pleasant. This does not taste like it’s parent strains at all, it’s a stand-alone strain. The effects start off slow, but morph into heavy relaxation with a smile. Although I don’t want to get up and make dinner, I’m feeling ok with myself for spending money on dinner due to this strain. Definitely worth trying for anyone with anxiety / depression symptoms like myself, as well as anyone with an extra high tolerance. This is something I would definitely smoke again, and think about growing due to its lack of weedy smell.
February 12, 2018
C........b
Definitely not a strong aroma but high is great.
August 29, 2018
l........n
definitely one of my favourites. i kinda like the hint of fucking just dank nugget. it’s just crazy good. i have a lot of pain shit going on from a college hockey injury. then slipped disc in my back somewhere up by l7 or whatever idk. i don’t take pain medication so the most i can do is bud and valium and it’s crazy how much less meds i’m taking from when i moved across country to first a medicinal state, now i moved back home since canada’s 2nd to go nation wide legalized marijuana. it’s a huge difference. anyway this is one of the more potent strains and it’s amazing. i really like smoking flower so when i don’t have shatter. i usually like more indica leaning buds. i just realized i wrote quite a bit and i only smoked a bowl of nuggy.
October 21, 2018
S........8
🔥
December 2, 2018
P........r
best strain before bed time. the high will leave every atoms of your body in a deep relaxation. love this strain.
May 31, 2019
F........n
I tried this one for the first time at a EDM show and it was amazing. The buz felt good bcause of the body high and also, it gave me energy. I recommand this weed for people who like do dance Or.... to pop molly or wtv in music festival hahaha...almost felt like this at some point. Enjoy 🤙