Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Batman OG.

September 26, 2016
v........5
Damn, shit hit harder than Batfleck do. Smoked a bowl out a can cuz that's I do round here just meow and bout to melt into bed. I feel like I keep bobbin my head jaja
October 12, 2016
y........2
really, really, really hoping this finds its way to AZ and in a cartridge form soon! wishful thinking I presume, but hey it's not like batman didn't show up out of nowhere to helps those who needed him right?!
June 30, 2017
C........7
Top shelf expensive AF @ 20$ a gram but it wasn't on top shelf for any reason. If you imagine yourself being batman or Robin (in costume or out) I wouldn't be surprised such a strong high I wish I had some now to mix in with my mid grade stuff. Had to write a review b/c it was super loud like a dub-step concert. I got a gram a week or two ago. *****(5)
October 17, 2016
Y........0
Another great strain to help you wind down at the end of the day. 4 stars just because it did get me relaxed and hungry, but not sleepy enough. This Packs a Punch, if ur not a regular or novice user,so be Warned.
December 8, 2017
S........6
This bad boy will knock you down. It's an extremely potent strain that gives you a mind-numbing, zombie trance inducing stone. I only gave 4 stars because I don't prefer this kind of high, but if its what you want, you'll be one happy customer. Crystals everywhere, and even vaping it messed my lungs up. Sucks my memory and sense of punctuality. I would recommend with some food, a warm home, and a movie.
March 28, 2017
i........k
such a good good indica. I love this. great body high. great smoke in general. flower smells so good and it has a nice skunky smell. totally love this flower.
October 5, 2017
G........o
It's the old school taste from back in the days 12 years ago. Full skunk and full bouquet in taste and flavor.
December 16, 2016
m........t
Super fun to smoke with good friends. Lots of laughs, hits you hard!