4.0

This is your GrandparentsGetHigh live high review: Granny: I feel high, but still feel pretty clear headed. It is a clean high. I felt slightly tingly everywhere, which was relaxing and helped tremendously with my chronic pain. The tingles feel like a massage. I am energetic and happy. Gramps: Was too high to answer for a few minutes. He said that taking his contacts out and brushing his teeth were "excruciating". (meaning took forever) He said that his head was so heavy that his feet were trying to push through the floor. He also said he felt like his body was crushing down into the mattress. Then he fell asleep. Obviously we have different reactions. Granny says 5 stars, Gramps says 3, so we went with 4 Stars.

EuphoricGigglyHappySleepyTinglyUplifted