Black Velvet reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Black Velvet.

Sleepy 42%
Hungry 42%
Nausea 26%

April 17, 2013
this stuff was so amazingly good i cant wait to get some more... On my way to G.O.E, good for major relaxation and high stress. amazing for pain helps you to forget about it!!!!!!! ahhhh... HEAVENLY.....
June 5, 2015
Smooth and tastes a little like flowers and cheese oddly.
August 16, 2012
Not to be smoked if you have things to do. Great for night time smoking, but you'll be horribly ineffective and inefficient if you smoke this during the day time.
October 22, 2012
This is some good shit. Ian was telling me about it, I looked it up on here and knew I needed this! I was right! It's awesome. I love how focused and creative it makes me. It's legit and I love it <3
May 17, 2013
Evidently I am sensitive to cannabinoids as I experience highs on and off for 3 days after use of any strain. I grind then vaporize. This strain made me tired and seems best for insomnia.
March 27, 2020
Blv is one that I smoke a lot. Definitely some good shit but know that this will knock you tf out. If you wanna eat, this buds got you 😂
December 9, 2015
I was feeling completely nauseous prior to smoking this strain. It completely got rid of it and totally relaxed me. The great thing about this strain is that its well balanced. I was able to still be productive while being extremely happy. This is a great strain for any time of the day.
November 23, 2014