Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Blue Power.

Creative 45%
Insomnia 34%
Headache 11%

June 22, 2019
I’ve been stuck on Blue Power from Fire Line “Seattle” for about a month now. I absolutely love it. It calms, relaxes and knocks me out. Can’t forget the creative aspect of it. I love to paint for hours and creating wonderful artwork. Oh man and the giggles, my wife and I just laugh our butts off. Sometimes, I get so goofy it’s nuts lol. I love this strain!
April 19, 2019
Goodnight after that. Great taste and smell with amazing kief rez
September 27, 2018
Blue power by fireline is the best strain ive smoked in well over a decade, after smoking this stuff i dont even want anything else anymore
August 10, 2018
Blue power knocks me out at night. Perfect to smoke before you settle for the night. Blue dream relaxes me and puts me to sleep quick!
May 25, 2018
Lay low and lifted, all at the same time. instant relaxation.
May 10, 2018
Headache
Nice enough high, but not worth the headache that came with it
May 3, 2018
Not bad, not great version of "Blue Power" by Body and Mind. Nice mid grade smoke; initial berry, then bitter gas, then earthy finish. Didnt smell great, a pungent chemical like smell, lacked the THC dusting of a punchy bud, and had no hints of purple or blue hue, but all in all a solid value smoke for night vibes around $13 a gram.
December 21, 2017
Headache
Instant headache. I decided to try this to help with anxiety that's part of the panic disorder that I have. Other indica-dominant strains have been helpful but I was looking for something with less THC to take earlier in the day, so I picked this up at my local dispensary. Their THC reading came in at about 12%. I guess I should have paid more attention to the Negative Effects listings for this strain, specifically that 50% reported "headache." After vaping about 7 hits, an almost immediate headache came on in my temples. I've had the same issue with sativa-dominant strains, but not with indica-dominant ones. I won't be using this again.