Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Blue Venom.

Blue Venom effects

Insomnia
18% of people say it helps with insomnia

July 6, 2015
C........h
2nd Strongest bud I've had after Solstice's The White and Freak UV Nature's The White. #Seattle/Tacoma I got mines from Seattles Finest at NWCM in White Center (ratcity). Just put it like this...Narcotics. That's the only way I can describe the eurphoria. A dizzying sensational head high with a spaced out stuck on stupid, swear your in deep thought, nodding off, lay ya down, get back up again and raid the fridge, I'm not even hungry, bi-polar mental and physical high! The budtender told me it was strong but she failed to tell me that it is poisonous snake venom!!! Lol!
April 13, 2011
M........l
This is a G13 Labs Strain that I received as a freebie and grew and I have to say it was an excellent strain..I am more a Sativa smoker but this Indica cross of Blueberry and White Widow was an excellent cross..the plant was a typical short indica, but the the Calyxes turned a pretty violet blue color..smoke was really smooth and the high was just right..not to strong..more of a nice creeper..no hangover from what I remember.. a very up and creative high..too bad the yeild was lower, but the bud was top notch..i will grow a few of these again next time i get a chance and room in the garden :-)
December 10, 2017
J........8
I take your time seriously, so I only write about 5 Star medicine, and Blue Venom makes the cut into this elite group. The bud structure resembles White Widow in that the bus are tight and conical, with white crystals sparkling throughout their little bodies. I can feel the soaring White Widow effects, too, but with a refreshing Blueberry aftertaste that is both sweet and soothing. I've only taken three hits, and that's plenty for now, because I'm supposed to put up the Christmas lights. Merry Christmas and enjoy Blue Venom if it surfaces in your sphere of influence. It is strong and can set an old token, like me, back on his ass, let me tell you. I just called my son to come do the lights...l'm cooked after three hits...5 Stars for Blue "Venomous" Venom.
January 22, 2015
m........s
This strain is the best strain I've smoked yet honestly. When i first got my hands on it I was very satisfied with the way it looked, real leafy and crystaly with a wonderful piney scent to it. This strain has beautiful orange hairs with a light tent green and a darker green nugs. It smokes like a dream, smooth and tastes so lovely. The high is perfect. A mix between sativia and indica. Put me to sleep like a baby, best sleep I've had in awhile. Def a fav strain. Takes away all my stress, and just relaxes me completely.
June 20, 2014
W........r
This strain is good to smoke when you are feeling tired or down. It makes you feel alive and energetic.
April 23, 2013
A........s
Be careful newbies this will give your chest some pressure and you will feel very energetic..
February 8, 2016
h........2
I rarely indulge in indica dominant strains, but this strain is making me consider trying others. Feels like a vacation. Relaxing, dreamy, smile inducing. So nice.
March 26, 2015
B........y
Obtained at Altai Mountain Organics in the NW Cannabis Market in Seattle. This strain has a great sweetish smell, with the typical Blueberry distinctiveness. White Widow comes through as relaxation gently settles. For a fast, relaxing smoke, this will take worries and pain away, without knocking you out.