Butterscotch reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Butterscotch.

December 12, 2010
L........0
When I opened the bag, I was surprised to actually smell a faint aroma of butterscotch. The buds are somewhat dense and covered in trichomes. The high is very relaxing and a great sleep-inducer. Classical indica mind-calmer as well, which is great for those who are prone to monkey-mindedness and need something to quiet it down. The body buzz isn't as strong as some other indicas, and exists mostly as a pleasant pressure in the chest.
October 28, 2015
t........e
there are 2 distinct phenos one as shown in my pic(profile pic) leans to the indica side and is a deep purple with a kushy smell the other is a stunning sativa that stays green with purple tips on top colas and absolutely frosted in white crystals with a super pungent sour citrus almost pineapple smell and taste...like the description says "a treat of a strain" huge plants huge yields 9-11wk flowering period outdoors and ridiculous stretch during this time
April 23, 2019
G........e
I’m a daily, mostly evening, indica smoker who struggles with a lot of insomnia. Sadly, very few heavy indica strains do the job. Partially due to consumption and my tendency to primarily smoke only indica varieties. Butterscotch was a very different experience. It can can get overwhelming quickly. Two hits from a vape pen and I became somewhat uncomfortably dizzy. But did it ever do the job! Expect a lot of cotton mouth and an instantaneous, intensely tingly, warm, relaxing body high. This strain can get overwhelming quickly, so tread lightly. The pain relief was unparalleled to other strains in many aspects. Very sedating, narcotic-like and an unmistakable sweet butterscotch smell and taste. Wouldn’t touch it until preparing for bed though, but this is a must try!
January 23, 2017
R........h
Picked up this babes today. Dayum! She's tasty. Moderate high and munch. Love the way it smokes. 4/5!
February 20, 2017
J........9
Sleeeeeeep! Zzz... Zzz.. Zzz... Z...
July 2, 2017
b........3
Does it smell like butterscotch? Not really, taste? No, but does has a nice terpene flavour. What I can say is it does relax you in body but also keeps your mind quite focused and engaged, very social and MUNCHIES are strong with this one, It's not highly sedative but you do feel quite enough out of it not to drive or do any crazy physical or taxing tasks. All in all I love it, great mid day to night strain.
March 10, 2015
c........l
This strain is awesome if you have trouble sleeping. Just 2 bowls had me done. Or has me done.. Lol I'm high af right now writing a review. That's how good it is. Mmm. Smooth hits, great taste and smell. Going to sleep with a huge smile on my face. Goodnight!
January 20, 2015
i........3
Honestly just straight fire. I'm a daily smoker and this was an unexpected surprise having never tried it before. Got me very high, very quick and just an overall good strain of bud.