Cinderella 99 reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Cinderella 99.

Cinderella 99 effects

Fatigue
15% of people say it helps with fatigue

June 23, 2011
K........o
I truly believe that this "Cinderrella 99" is the best Hybrid Sativa I have ever had. I love the high. Very euphoric, yet at the same time you can get a good amount of things done. And at the same time I can think clearly too. A great day buzz for the busy! Mind you though, take it easy. A little goes along way! And I find that helpful with my budget. All in all it makes for a very Happy High! :)))
July 9, 2014
L........c
Cinderella 99 is an extremely potent old school favorite of mine. Now when I say potent I mean potent, treat her nice as she can really kick your ass if you dont. The looks of my most recent batch is just insane being so kiefed over its white! The smell is pungent and sweet, the high is really great giving ya all the great benefits of a sativa with just the perfect amount of indica in it. But seriously take it lite as it put me in straight paranoia after a hefty amount, I was dodging people ringing my door bell hiding behind the couch wondering who the hell it was when I should have just answered the damn door lmao.
April 13, 2016
h........2
Powerful. If you are a fan of haze strains, you"ll love Cindy99. Heart pounding, upbeat high. Strangely, I can type faster on this strain. Walking around, I felt taller! A weird effect. After awhile, you"ll want to dance around the room. I actually feel like exercising.....a rare occurrence.
August 13, 2015
R........b
Quintessential sativa. One of the best. NOT FOR BEGINNERS; do not listen to someone who tells you conversely! 4.5/5. A little paranoia for even the most experienced cannabis consumers is expected if you (1) partake/over-medicate, or (2) you are in an environment that isn't conducive to positive "vibes." (e.g., a negative environmental context. That can be applicable to other strains, however, it's very applicable to this one in particular. Be careful and go slow and start low. Take one hit, wait 5-10 minutes, take another if the effects are still too mild; however, after many years of medicating, that generally us not the case with C-99. I find 1-3 tokens on the vaporizer to be conducive to great, uplifting, creative effects. The law of less to be an appropriate, standardized rule-of-thumb to follow for all cannabis varieties—specially this one. Namaste!
January 7, 2012
s........r
This is my best strain of all time. i just picked up a 1/4 pound so im set for awhile. If you can ever find this shit, get it , you wont be dissapointed. The energy is probably the best trait from this medicine. Kinda dry on the eyes but who cares. It looks great and smells even better. i could go on all day about this strain so i wont, just try it and u will see. Its my fav sativa , the high comes fast and tolerance isnt a problem.
November 15, 2014
B........0
Very potent Sativa and best for day use. Probably not for amateurs. Zippy high with lots of focused energy, but I could see how too much could be too much.
January 10, 2015
U........r
A tropical tiger. Cheery, pale jade buds with Amber hairs that threaten to over take the nug. The smell is intoxocating. Damp, misty, humid, but fruity. the spray when you bite into a mango, or chop into a pineapple. A mossy, thick dankness on the back end. Paradise. Spring cleaning for the palate. Pine, tree fruit, and citrus, combine with a pinch of ammonia that is floor cleaner in the best possible way. Be cautious, this is not beginner friendly. High is slow to come, but is long lasting, and doesn't seem to have a limit for how high you can go. Wait 10 minutes before next toke, or you may float into "way too high, for way too long" territory. For the experienced, or moderate, however, this is a even, uplifiting, vivid high, that makes any sensory activity captivating. Best with fresh seafood, or brunch, concerts, and 70 degree weather.
August 7, 2013