Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Citral Glue.

March 8, 2019
M........J
Great body feel and relaxed in an energetic way. Takes away my hip pain. More conversational and happy while not feeling light headed. Been coming up with great ideas and having amazing thoughts. Potent smell, but worth it.
May 28, 2019
T........e
Bought this as a live sugar concentrate. Love this! Great for daytime use. Definitely sativa dominant. Very piney lemony taste. Let's me concentrate and focus on the task at hand. More of a cerebral high, no couch lock. I find myself looking for things to do, instead of wanting to just zone out. This has become my go-to for daytime use. I do get a decent buzz initially, but it fades down in a few minutes and leaves me relaxed and not caring about my fibromyalgia pain. I also experience chronic anxiety and this seems to help alleviate that as well.
January 27, 2019
J........r
I smoked one hit and it immediately glued me in place. I felt high and stoned. Mentally I was very impaired, nearly incapable of doing the most basic things like operating my phone. I just wanted to close my eyes and fall asleep, which I did. After waking up with a head ache I tried some more, and it really impaired me from doing anything useful, and it wasn’t fun because I couldn’t focus on a show or game. It’s a stony, mind freezing, tired making, headache producing strain when smoked. It’s like a poor man’s Grand Daddy Purple. Maybe it will have some medical benefit when I blend the rest of it with my smoothie, but smoking it is pointless.
March 27, 2019
K........n
Great sativa strain, heady and cerebral effects paired with a nice relaxation of the body. Perfect daytime smoke. eases the pain without slowing you down or making you sluggish.
May 22, 2019
C........y
potent and tasty. 9 out of 10. furry as all hell goes both ways, less gave me more sativa like, more gave me couch lock
May 7, 2019
L........i
Smoking a bowl of this as I write this review. It's definitely more Sativa dom. It provides a nice mellow body high, only slightly reminiscent of it's parental Glue strain. The head high is hazy yet not overwhelming. There's a slight pressure in my frontal lobe area and a tad droopiness to my eyes. Mental functions are definitely impaired though as writing this review has been tough (thank god for autocorrect) so I wouldn't recommend for work or activities that require sharp thinking. It's not an energetic strain either, as my high has worn on I have become more couch-locked.
May 5, 2019
O........s
A wonderful relaxing Sativa strain which I find useful for day and night time as it really relieves stress amd anxiety. live resin is amazing at time for a little extra kick on a restless night. Has a nice sweet skunky taste with a GG aftertaste that lingers.
April 14, 2019
S........d
Nice energetic buzz that lasts during the day! Great euphoria and energy for on the go!