Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Dutch Treat.

Creative 34%
Insomnia 11%
Anxious 4%

2 days ago
The flowers I got were piney scented and appeared bright green. Strong head high at the start, then, 30 minutes or so later, the head high recedes and shifts into your body. Excellent for sitting down for some low key gaming or reading. I was even feeling the creativity as well. the only reason for 4 stars is that its not that strong, and as a daily smoker I like my "sit down, and vibe" type weed to be strong.
October 13, 2020
Great taste, nice relaxed feel
October 3, 2020
Nicely done. A true heavy indica,helps with nausea, pain and appetite.
September 22, 2020
First time trying this strain. Decaying smoked-fruit aroma to this one. Tolerable but not pleasant. Seems to vape slightly harshly. Ok-poor taste. Decent euphoric effects. Heightened light sensitivity.
September 15, 2020
Love this stain,.. took me a while to go from the sweet mimosa I’ve been smoking to this because of the change of flavor, once I got into this treat I was totally smacked over and over but started to enjoy the energetic vibe it’s giving me
August 7, 2020
One of my top five favorite strains of all time. Smells like sweet citrus, honey and pine. Tastes the same. Effects are extremely mood boosting, relaxing and uplifting...but no anxiety. Puts me in a good mood every time. LOVE this classic strain!
August 5, 2020
Reminds me of a medical Xanax in a way. Less intense, more floaty, also a bit tingly. Taste great especially in the vape. Lower temp gives you a sweeter taste. Smoke on. :)
July 17, 2020
hit u in the head first then body